Rare Pictures Thread

Mikey-michael-jackson-22235230-604-453.jpg

CAD5-A4-EA-43-EF-4856-858-E-EA916-FCBF417.jpg

He’s so gorgeous 🥰 and little Raven Symone!
Well, yes, yes, he looks to-die-for gorgeous but does anyone know WHY, in the name of all that's holy, the mike is always set so low? Michael wasn't even that tall. 5' 9" so a good height but not super-tall. Why is he always having to bend down so awkwardly to get to the mike? Why? An adjustable mike is not a modern invention. We did have them back in the ancient times (aka 1980's or 90's). I am here to bring the good news that such technology did exist back then. And the further good news that we did know how to use it.

wth?

Well, yes, yes, he looks to-die-for gorgeous but does anyone know WHY, in the name of all that's holy, the mike is always set so low? Michael wasn't even that tall. 5' 9" so a good height but not super-tall. Why is he always having to bend down so awkwardly to get to the mike? Why? An adjustable mike is not a modern invention. We did have them back in the ancient times (aka 1980's or 90's). I am here to bring the good news that such technology did exist back then. And the further good news that we did know how to use it.

wth?
I know! Poor Michael lol, but it's just so adorable :ROFLMAO:

This picture is calming. 😘 Either it's the blue or the plain background, or just a casual look, can't say. The same picture in a red shirt would be a different story. 💕

Ok, so in reality I can recognize that the color scheme is calming plus he is literally just standing there...

But the first thought that went through my head when I saw this was "I want to climb all over him" and I don't even know what that means, but I can assure you that the thought does not calm me lol.

I think it's all of those things. I can basically do a meditation to this picture. It's that calming for me.
I don't understand anything you just said :ROFLMAO:

seriously though, meditation is extraordinarily difficult for me, but it's something I would gravely benefit from. I know that's not the point of this post, but I think it's the obvious result of it lol.

I don't understand anything you just said :ROFLMAO:

seriously though, meditation is extraordinarily difficult for me, but it's something I would gravely benefit from. I know that's not the point of this post, but I think it's the obvious result of it lol.
Same. I call it meditation. Sometimes. Mostly I just call it breathing. I measure my 'meditations' in minutes. Literally. 2 mins is fine. 5 mins is mega. Get quite annoyed when meditation types say, 'oh, keep it short. 20 minutes is fine'. Gah! Get real, people.

If I can do 30 seconds I'm happy. Sometimes it's a single, slow breath. I like to aim for 3 breaths but if I can only do one breath, that's OK.

But meditation can be many different things. Several minutes gazing peacefully at a Michael photo counts, as far as I'm concerned. Gazing at Michael, I'm not counting the minutes. And that's when it's working. When I'm zoned out. Michael can get me into that headspace quite well.

But meditation can be many different things. Several minutes gazing peacefully at a Michael photo counts, as far as I'm concerned. Gazing at Michael, I'm not counting the minutes. And that's when it's working. When I'm zoned out. Michael can get me into that headspace quite well.
Now that is the type of meditation I can get on board with. Empty your mind of all the thought, just think about Michael, just think about him standing calmly in blue shirt, speaking to you in his calm voice...... Its already working!

Now that is the type of meditation I can get on board with. Empty your mind of all the thought, just think about Michael, just think about him standing calmly in blue shirt, speaking to you in his calm voice...... Its already working!
but literally how could this scenario calm anyone down?! I feel faint at the thought of it lol.

Back