Rare Pictures Thread

IT IS NOT CALMING DON'T LIE
Abort!! Resuscitate her!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Same. I call it meditation. Sometimes. Mostly I just call it breathing. I measure my 'meditations' in minutes. Literally. 2 mins is fine. 5 mins is mega. Get quite annoyed when meditation types say, 'oh, keep it short. 20 minutes is fine'. Gah! Get real, people.

If I can do 30 seconds I'm happy. Sometimes it's a single, slow breath. I like to aim for 3 breaths but if I can only do one breath, that's OK.

But meditation can be many different things. Several minutes gazing peacefully at a Michael photo counts, as far as I'm concerned. Gazing at Michael, I'm not counting the minutes. And that's when it's working. When I'm zoned out. Michael can get me into that headspace quite well.
I really love this, I do. I totally feel the sense of calm while zoning out on him lol. Very well put and true.

Now that is the type of meditation I can get on board with. Empty your mind of all the thought, just think about Michael, just think about him standing calmly in blue shirt, speaking to you in his calm voice...... Its already working!
Yes!! 🥰🥰

original.jpg
So tranquil...🥰🥰🥰

yes! I too remember a sequel to this where he was drinking from that! And all I wanted to do was go back in time and BE that straw!
YES!! God, make me a straw, a mic stand, any chair he ever sat on… have mercy!

Back