Raymone Bain to the rescue again against intervention rumors

I don't care about anything apart from the fact that she is out there defending him and saying what we can't. And she isn't being paid to do it. Whatever their differences she is there when it matters.

That's how people felt about Michael. He could have just done something about his looks.

Well, someone's face and someone's hair are two different things! But in general I agree.. people shouldn't make fun of other people's looks!

I dont understand any of this! she says this but Miko said he heard about, i dont know what to believe anymore!

Yeah, Miko probably heard about it from the media! Doesn't mean it is true.

Jermaine said he, "really don't know" when Larry asked him about Michael's drug use. Something is not right here. Way more people who knew him are saying that he didn't show any signs of having a drug problem. Only a few are saying that he did, but they can't give any specifics. So what do we believe? I just have a hard time believing this when people who were closest to him said they saw nothing like this.

Exactly my point ATLF. Those people may begin to doubt themselves but they know they never saw the signs. That's why I am keeping an open mind about this thing.

Respect her speaking out for MJ, but I NEVER like her and never will. She was another person MJ should never have hired and rehired (after Tmom Mez fired her).

I don't know her motives but what she said is the truth
Half of these people talking about MJ hadn't seen or heard from Michael in years or knew him at all yet they are being touted as some sort of insider.... its ridiculous...
Also the comments about the Doctors are also spot on-

I wish Ramone hadn't sued Michael, because she does well as a spokesperson when she is in "attack mode".

I wish the Jacksons could get her and restrict her to a deal. Then let her lose to represent them on all these talk shows. She would shut up Uri Geller, Matt Fiddes, Schmuley, Dr Klein, you name it.

This business about Michael "being drugged" is way over the top. If you are around someone, you can see if they are drugged or not.

Ramone was around Michael a lot, so was Miko, Lester and others who say they never saw Michael drugged the way these others are decribing it.

I liked how she challenged Klein,
- first to come up with dates and times
- second, why he himself continued to prescribe medication

Then Billy Bush is "so sure" it was a drug that made the heart stop. Some people are too much.
There is no toxicology yet, he is not a doctor but a tv presenter yet he's already "so sure".

A drug may have made the heart stop
Michael's condition may have made the heart stop
A combination of the two may have done so.
Or the doctor mishandling Michael during CPR may have done so.

Maybe she's defending his name because SHE had something to do with the death....

Sorry, I trust no one. I'm super paranoid.

I don't know much about drugs so I am gonna ask this question...

Is it even possible or practical for a person to be taking 80 Xanax pills a day? I know that Xanax makes you drowsy. So IMO, if a person took that many pills even one time, they would die. It would be like a sleeping pill overdose.

Can someone help me out here?

I don't know much about drugs so I am gonna ask this question...

Is it even possible or practical for a person to be taking 80 Xanax pills a day? I know that Xanax makes you drowsy. So IMO, if a person took that many pills even one time, they would die. It would be like a sleeping pill overdose.

Can someone help me out here?

Some of these are deliberate exagerations. Some ex-employees are that way. They see things and make assumptions.

Was the employee there to count how many pills Michael sawllowed daily? No.

It's like that lady in the trial who made assumptions saying Michael looked drunk. And Mez asked her, did you serve him alcohol? she replied No.

So she was just assuming. That was the time when Michael was feeling unwell after the Steepletown deposition.

You cannot swallow 80 tablets in a day. Maybe the guy saw that the bottle had 80 tablets.

People run their mouths but when they are cross-examined, you find their conclusions are based on assumptions.

No idea why she's out there defending him, but whatever, power to her.

Either way, she's one less person saying scum...bag things about him.

Power to her and her weave..

lmao, you made me laugh.
I'm also confused. She has really been defending him lately. Not that i have a problem with that. It's just weird. Poor Michael; his life and all the people in it sure were confusing.

I don't care about anything apart from the fact that she is out there defending him and saying what we can't. And she isn't being paid to do it. Whatever their differences she is there when it matters.

Very, very good point. Absolutely.

I feel that most of these people, including Cheryl Lee are all exaggerating and giving their assumptions about what they think happened.

Some of these are deliberate exagerations. Some ex-employees are that way. They see things and make assumptions.

Was the employee there to count how many pills Michael sawllowed daily? No.

It's like that lady in the trial who made assumptions saying Michael looked drunk. And Mez asked her, did you serve him alcohol? she replied No.

So she was just assuming. That was the time when Michael was feeling unwell after the Steepletown deposition.

You cannot swallow 80 tablets in a day. Maybe the guy saw that the bottle had 80 tablets.

People run their mouths but when they are cross-examined, you find their conclusions are based on assumptions.

Yeah - thanks for that. You are right - that's how the ex employees do it. My head is so spinning from all of the stories going around that I needed to read something like that to start thinking properly again.

Maybe she's defending his name because SHE had something to do with the death....

Sorry, I trust no one. I'm super paranoid.

Don't worry I think alot of us are right now... what to believe?! Even if the 'truth' comes out, how will we know it is the truth and so on...

Now can I get a WHAT WHAT! Raymone AND her bad weave spoke nothing but the straight up TRUTH. She is the ONLY one out there defending michael properly against this struggle to write michael off as some prescription pill addict to further tanish his name. I applaud her for doing this.

I really don't get why she sued him tho' That's shady anyway you look at it so i don't trust her at all. But I'll applaud anybody speaking the truth right now concerning this matter. It's getting on my nerves how the media and the fake ones are trying to completely finish and write michael off as an prescrip addict. Esp. since he can't defend himself.

Yeah - thanks for that. You are right - that's how the ex employees do it. My head is so spinning from all of the stories going around that I needed to read something like that to start thinking properly again.
you better stop listenin to that no good media. They spinning mess like CRAZY.

Just because you read it in the magazing, or see it on the tv screen don't make it factual.:yes:

Back