Really cool Heartbreaker choreography video.

like almost all of those choreographies today, it's tooooo much. slow down that hyper spasm-dancing workout and add some soul and class!! :)

nice that they picked this song though. one of the few hits on this album that didn't sound dated already when it was released but unfortunately never got a chance to shine.

Last edited:
like almost all of those choreographies today, it's tooooo much. slow down that hyper spasm-dancing workout and add some soul and class!! :)

nice that they picked this song though. one of the few hits on this album that didn't sound dated already when it was released but unfortunately never got a chance to shine.

Exactly ! I don't get all the hype around these type of choreographies. It doesn't even look good, they are just hitting the breaks at the right time to make it look coordinated.

Pretty good !! Thanks for sharing.
No problem!

Great song. Love Heartbreaker.
Me too!

Exactly ! I don't get all the hype around these type of choreographies. It doesn't even look good, they are just hitting the breaks at the right time to make it look coordinated.
I posted this because they're dancing to a song from an MJ album that deserves some shine and y'all in here roasting em, LOL.
Honestly though, we all know that not everybody is an MJ level dancer, and really I just like that they're dancing to a song from Invincible.:yes:

Thanks for sharing, it's always enjoyable to see people dance to MJ.. and to be honest quality was much better than many of the other MJ stuff that gets love so IDK why people are hating at all.. This is where music has evolved, like it or not it takes much control to make the hits they make.. I think once people actually spend some time in a dance studio I when true appreciation for dance comes...

Glad to see Invincible getting some love. "Heartbreaker" is one of my favourite songs on the album, and it was nice to see them doing a few MJ-inspired moves :)

I posted this because they're dancing to a song from an MJ album that deserves some shine and y'all in here roasting em, LOL.
Honestly though, we all know that not everybody is an MJ level dancer, and really I just like that they're dancing to a song from Invincible.:yes:

Thanks for sharing BTW! I didn't want to sound arrogant lol

Thanks for sharing, it's always enjoyable to see people dance to MJ.. and to be honest quality was much better than many of the other MJ stuff that gets love so IDK why people are hating at all.. This is where music has evolved, like it or not it takes much control to make the hits they make.. I think once people actually spend some time in a dance studio I when true appreciation for dance comes...

Some of my "friends" who actually practice this kind of dance are always saying Michael is a basic dancer who has basic moves, that everybody can do. So it makes me automatically hate all of their shit now. And from what I see in the YouTube comments section sometimes, it makes me think that MOST of them are like that too.

Childish reaction, I know.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for sharing this! Honestly, Heartbreaker is one my favourite songs in Invincible!

Heartbreaker was made for dancing. The whole second half of the song, with the breakdown and the beatboxing, is just crying out for some MJ moves.

THIS! I'm always wondering how would Michael tackle a more "dubstep" like song in a cheography. So sad that we never got see that happening. :(

Some of my "friends" who actually practice this kind of dance are always saying Michael is a basic dancer who has basic moves, that everybody can do.

I guess they see their dancing as a sport - who can put the most moves into a routine. Just like the Bboying of today looks more and more like acrobatics compared how it looked in the 1980s.

Michael and his choreographers at the time saw it as something that should be pleasant / easy to the eye in the first place.
His movements always had class and the right balance and timing to not overdo it, which this new generation clearly lacks / does not understand imo.

I'm not saying this in particular about this video, it's just a chance to finally drop that rant. lol

Back