release Michael Jackson Live In Bucharest PROCESSED USING NPDT PROCESS [FULL AUDIO] - Sign the Petition!

nickzark

Proud Member
Last edited:
Yes it is a guy that says through npdt procces he can make the sound better . I know it is difficult to reach 1000 signatures . But wanted to try . He promised to give the files to us . It is free . Without money . So we can hear it in our cd . I remember past years we managed through petitions more .

i don't hear better quality in his sample..

Don’t know guys . I believe I hear better sound . Maybe it is my imagine cause I want it ?? Don’t know . Some expert maybe can help and guide us

the "experts" in the forums very well explained that this is bullshit...
But then I think that the “experts” have every reason to ridicule this because it challenges their expertise... Hmm... I choose to trust my ears. I believe it sounds better .

But then I think that the “experts” have every reason to ridicule this because it challenges their expertise... Hmm... I choose to trust my ears. I believe it sounds better .

I'd say if several "experts" all come to the same conclusion it's more value than the opinion of a guy who doesn't even want to explain his methods.

Checking his samples for Bad/Yokohama and Billie Jean, I can actually hear difference compared to various sources that I have... They're less aggressive... So more pleasant to listen. Though, they may simply come from different sources? (Ex: I have like 10 "releases" of Thriller, but I don't have any vinyl source for Billie Jean).
On Blood On The Dancefloor I hear tiny difference, but almost none.
I remember he release some videos with that sound process but back then I didn't really hear it as improvement.
So there may something there... but I can't tell if it is clear improvement or just a different flavour...

Checking his samples for Bad/Yokohama and Billie Jean, I can actually hear difference compared to various sources that I have... They're less aggressive... So more pleasant to listen. Though, they may simply come from different sources? (Ex: I have like 10 "releases" of Thriller, but I don't have any vinyl source for Billie Jean).
On Blood On The Dancefloor I hear tiny difference, but almost none.
I remember he release some videos with that sound process but back then I didn't really hear it as improvement.
So there may something there... but I can't tell if it is clear improvement or just a different flavour...
Neither can I tell . But yes you understand me . It is more pleasant . A little better . That’s our ears of course . Can not say the method . Don’t know it ( and I am different person Than the owner . Cause in other forum they believed I am the same person . Hopefully here I am from 2009 . Older ). We will not reach the petition sadly . So will never hear it clearer and in our cd so we can tell for sure

THE FULL ALBUM ~ PROCESSED USING NPDT PROCESS ~ WILL BE STREAMED ONLINE THIS DECEMBER. DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON…
————————————
Michael Jackson - Jam | High-Quality Audio

youtu.be/QKaZUGtTh_Y
processed using NPDT Process

#michaeljackson
#jam
#highquality
#npdtprocess

Heared this new audio .If the “experts” can’t hear the superior sound of this, then in my opinion they are not experts at all…it is very good

Back