REQ: all obvious red flags of 2003/Arvizo case

Glanni

Proud Member
Country
Germany
i know there are facts out there that - if the public was listening and interested in the truth - are big RED FLAGS. for example:

- the timeline of alledged abuse was changed at least once (?)
- the alledge abuse supposed to happen AFTER "Living with Michael Jackson" was aired

there are some others but I dont know where to find them. Can someone please help??

Being held captive in their guest house with no idea of the time, in Neverland....

Neverland-Exterior-1200x510.jpg

Being held captive in their guest house with no idea of the time, in Neverland....

Neverland-Exterior-1200x510.jpg
Wait, that was a functioning clock? I really thought it was for decoration. But knowing Michael, itā€™s not a total surprise.

Wasn't there a major issue where it was discovered they Tom Snedon tampered with evidence in order to get Gavin's fingerprints on some magazines Michael had never actually shown him? I'm sure someone else here can explain it much better than me and correct any misunderstanding I have.

Honestly, I really haven't read as much about the trial As I should because I find it so upsetting. But I think it's extremely valuable and Important for fans to have some talking points that are easy to point to. I know my well-meaning and kind friends and family have asked me questions and I've gotten so flustered and upset just having to talk about it, I haven't done a great job explaining. I want to be able to educate people who are open to hearing the truth, but also those people less easily convinced. So this is a great thread idea!

Wasn't there a major issue where it was discovered they Tom Snedon tampered with evidence in order to get Gavin's fingerprints on some magazines Michael had never actually shown him? I'm sure someone else here can explain it much better than me and correct any misunderstanding I have.

Honestly, I really haven't read as much about the trial As I should because I find it so upsetting. But I think it's extremely valuable and Important for fans to have some talking points that are easy to point to. I know my well-meaning and kind friends and family have asked me questions and I've gotten so flustered and upset just having to talk about it, I haven't done a great job explaining. I want to be able to educate people who are open to hearing the truth, but also those people less easily convinced. So this is a great thread idea!
Yes, he gave Gavin magazines to look at, but those magazines were published after they'd left Neverland.

The YouTuber from the channel "Lost Beyond Pluto" somethings like 2 or 3 long videos about MJ's law suits of which, if I remember well, one explained things about the Arvizos past behaviour in trying to extort money from other people (and other things) and also their behaviour with MJ.

If I remember well also, the documentary "The Untold Story of Neverland" had some convincing elements (in favor of MJ) regarding that era... (I don't remember everything precisely.) When I watched it it was on YouTube in 5 parts or so on a Spanish channel. I don't find it online right now.

Now, I'm not sure of the threshold you set to define something as a "red flag"... But the Arvizos feels completely unworthy of trust (from what I saw in videos).

They were aloud to go wherever, whenever.

The whole thing was hilarious, they were physically laughed out of court.
Is there any doubt why the jury didnā€™t believe these liars and acquitted Michael FOURTEEN times of every BOGUS charge that Tom Sneddon conjured up? The entire case and trial was a joke and should never been tried.

Gavin Arvizzo, the fake accuser, even got on the stand and testified angrily that ā€œMichael was never at Neverland and that he never saw him.ā€. The jury SPECIFICALLY made mention of that testimony. These are the things that the media didnā€™t mention because they WANTED Michael to be found guilty. Thank God the jury was smart enough to know this case had ZERO merit. Tom Sneddon used this case to try and convict Michael KNOWING that Michael was 100% INNOCENT. šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬

The family also tried to get money from Chris Tucker if I remember correct?

They claimed to be held hostage - yet MJ paid manicure, pedicure, wellness etc. for the mother outside of Neverland in the period she claimed to have been held hostage... She met so many people outside Neverland, so had she really been held hostage she could have told someone or borrowed a phone and called the cops. Those lies are so stupid that I can't even believe how a judge could allow this case to go to court. The whole case should have been dismissed for being so obvioulsly fake. - And the Arvizos should have been contra sued for millions to send a signal - and to stop other greedy stupid people from trying the same.

Gavin Arvizzo, the fake accuser, even got on the stand and testified angrily that ā€œMichael was never at Neverland and that he never saw him.ā€. The jury SPECIFICALLY made mention of that testimony. These are the things that the media didnā€™t mention because they WANTED Michael to be found guilty. Thank God the jury was smart enough to know this case had ZERO merit. Tom Sneddon used this case to try and convict Michael KNOWING that Michael was 100% INNOCENT. šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬
Itā€™s a miracle it made it to court.

When Gavin was asked why he was upset with Michael, he replied, ā€œbecause he stopped callingā€. Now, this is supposed to be a man who abused you, and you say that!?

can we all collect video and/or audi material here for all those "red flags"?

especially some audio/video material where the timeline change was discussed? and the hostage accusations?

i am trying to collect video/audio footage for a short video.

please help to find some!!

Back