Rescue Rangers Thread

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
RescueRangersAway.jpg

Are there any Ranger fans here other than me? I hope so because I like to share with the Disney show I loved watching during my childhood and I even caught up with them again and I'm still watching it all summer long. I previously mentioned that I added Gadget Hackwrench into my favourite Disney characters which I should've done a long time ago since well...I admit I had a crush on her since my childhood and for many years forgotten about the experience and I've gotten it back recently because let's face she's just too darn cute.

I've even found my own favourite moments and episodes to boot, plus I even get to check out the comics thru "ReadComicsOnline" both the 1990 and the 2010 versions.

"Rescue Rangers" were also a Disney Afternoon favourite since the 90's and what I heard the show was even more popular in Russia.

Plus I became a new fan of

latest

ChipxGadget shipping

Last edited:
Please delete this. I got it moved.

I used to watch it :) jeez it's been years and my memory fades me with a lot of details with the show, but I watched it for sure.. had a couple toys of them too, the thing they would fly in!

Back