Rescue Rangers Thread

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
dcc5b26a1a69cb5f6a1e7056ffaa5156.jpg

Are there any Ranger fans here other than me? I hope so because I like to share with the Disney show I loved watching during my childhood and I even caught up with them again and I'm still watching it all summer long. I previously mentioned that I added Gadget Hackwrench into my favourite Disney characters which I should've done a long time ago since well...I admit I had a crush on her since my childhood and for many years forgotten about the experience and I've gotten it back recently because let's face she's just too darn cute.

I've even found my own favourite moments and episodes to boot, plus I even get to check out the comics thru "ReadComicsOnline" both the 1990 and the 2010 versions.

"Rescue Rangers" were also a Disney Afternoon favourite since the 90's and what I heard the show was even more popular in Russia.

Plus I became a new fan of

73f60913bb565ebd080a11c8fd00025b.jpg

ChipxGadget shipping

Last edited:
I watched it, it's been so long I don't remember some details but I had a toys (probably happy meal toys)... memories!! :)

I remember that show. I used to watch it all of the time back then. I always thought of it as like another Duck Tales. Since the characters in both cartoons likes to go on adventures. Ducktales was another show I used to love as well. It will be so awesome if they brought the Rescue Rangers back. The same goes for The Wuzzles and The Gummi Bears. 2 other Disney shows that I remember loving back in the 80s.

After hearing that Duck Tales is going to get a reboot I kinda want a Rescue rangers reboot too. :)

Funny you should mentioned that, because no one around heres knows but I do for a while that a couple of years ago, Disney announced they're working on the "Rescue Rangers" film, still W.I.P. I believe, the film will be live action/CG film like "The Smurfs", "Alvin & The Chipmunks" for example, I thought to myself if the film is successful enough, there maybe a possible chance for a reboot which I hoped for and I bet they'll have the same animation style like Mickey Mouse and DuckTales (upcoming). I know a lot of fans wanted the original voices with the likes of Jim Cummings, Tress MacNellie and Corey Burton to remain doing the voices for the film, I don't know if it'll happen, but like them I wanted them to still do it. I don't care about celebrities being in the film.

Here's the details about the plans for the film.
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/r...ing-live-action-chip-n-dale-movie-1201080563/

Here's my Top 10 Favourite Episodes and Moments

My Top 10 (Favourite episodes)

1. "When You Fish Upon A Star"
2. "Mind Your Cheese And Q's"
3. "Catteries Not Included"
4. "The Luck Stops Here"
5. "Adventures In Squirrelsitting"
6. "Dirty Rotten Diapers"
7. "Chipwrecked Shipmunks"
8. "The Case Of The Cola Cult"
9. "Out To Launch"
10. "Gadget Goes Hawaiian"

A few other episodes I love:
- "Does Pavlov Ring A Bell"
- "Prehysterical Pet"
- "When Mice Were Men"

My Top 10 (Favourite Scenes)

1. Gadget's Flirts (Various episodes: ex."Catteries Not Included", 'Parental Discretion Retired")
I just adore her flirting, example she's flirts with Chip when he's about to kiss her and Dale butts and she flirts with him as well. Seems she does have an attraction for chipmunks though. Too cute to ignore.
2. Cheese Attacks (Various episodes)
Monterey Jack's cheese attacks are just too funny and Jim Cummings made his cheese attacks sounded even more funny. Now I'm getting my cheese addictions all over again.
3. Don't Poke Gadget ("Dirty Rotten Diapers")
I call it "Don't Poke Gadget" for a reason, that Thadeus idiot really poked Gadget too far when her non-violent tatics failed and her just woken up the angry side of Gadget. Got the idea from "Don't Poke The Bear" phase/my favourite quote of the Boston Bruins.
4. Camebert Kate's Family Album ("A Lean On The Property")
Really funny scene when Kate shows the Rangers the family album and Monterey is embarrassed by it.
5. Rescue Rangers Origin Intro ("To The Rescue" Pt. 2 & 3)
Chip & Dale's meeting Monterey Jack and Zipper is funny enough, I find their meeting Gadget pretty epic and to them it's L.A.F.S (Love At First Sight).
6. Dale & Gadget Feuding? ("The S.S. Drainpipe")
Dale and Gadget pretended to feud in front of Rat Capone makes me think of the scene in "Penguins Of Madagascar" when King Julien asks Maurice 'Aw look at them, why can't we play affectionately like that?' cause that's what I'm thinking.
7. No More Wishes Fat Cat ("A Lad In A Lamp")
Fat Cat's wish to turn Resue Rangers into dust...FAILED! No more wishes. Wah Wah Waaaaaaaaaah (sound effect)
8. Monterey & Dale Gassed ("Song Of The Night 'N Dale")
Monterey and Dale getting affected by the sleepy gas and getting woozy is kinda funny until 'BONK' Monterey K.O. Funny.
9. Mosquitos Attacks Rangers ("Chocolate Chips")
Mosquito's attacking by poking them is just too hard resist from laughing.
10. El Monte Grande vs El Emenopeo ("When Mice Where Men")
Epic part when Monterey preparing himself to fight that bully bully as he taunts knowing if he's dumb like before and then it's Toro time.

This is the perfect example of Gadget's flirting (my favourite moments)
2448c9ee31c9912b09c082e07fec1960.gif

And oh yeah, go to any of these links to look back into these episodes.

WatchCartoonOnline
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/chip-n-dale-rescue-rangers

KissCartoon
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Chip-n-Dale-Rescue-Rangers

I used to enjoy watching it when I was a kid, but it's been a while. Disneyland has Gadget's Go Coaster, which is fun. :) One of these days I'd like to revisit shows I liked watching in the 90s, but always get caught up in other shows.

I used to enjoy watching it when I was a kid, but it's been a while. Disneyland has Gadget's Go Coaster, which is fun. :) One of these days I'd like to revisit shows I liked watching in the 90s, but always get caught up in other shows.

Well when you got the time to catch up, there's a couple of links I posted where you can relive it. When I check out "Gadget's Go Coaster" on YouTube, I was amazed and I would love it to be one of my last places to check out that is if I can go to Neverland. But because of Captain EO no longer there, there's no possible chance I like to go to Disneyland now. When I joined the forum about Rescue Rangers, I read one of the threads saying that Gadget's Go Coaster was gonna closed down until later we're told that it's a possible lie.

[YOUTUBE]Eo7Tg2URi-c[/YOUTUBE]

Check out these samples of the "Rescue Rangers" comics.

Featured in Disney Adventures magazine, later reissued in Disney Colossal comics
1190_06.jpg

1990 version
tU0y0f3HwZyKj3pNd2_V-HoiS0xaX3t2v3fZ8iAoOeg2Pmx0aET0zvFqtlbzcnFoK10P3C6tanNkJQ=s0

2010 version
kI5yHMoUPKNhMVqH46FTLa6YnnuMGvsSBbJpxDKYA2gyJujZfY3PETP5Yw14WySFFkW_hE89_1S5=s0

Oh man, I remember reading some of those Rescue Ranger comics in Disney Adventures. Those were the days... Rescue Rangers was my favorite Disney Afternoon show as a kid. The characters were, and still are, really great and I always liked how creative their inventions were, since they made them out of everyday human objects.

Going back to comics for a bit, are you guys aware of the fan comic "Of Mice and Mayhem"? It's a continuation of the series that also serves as a series finale of sorts, and it's really good. You can read it at the site below, but it'll be in Russian at first. To switch it to English, move your mouse cursor to the left side of the screen and move it down until you see a button light up that says ENG. Click it, and the comic will switch to English.

http://konorama.ru/omip/

Oh man, I remember reading some of those Rescue Ranger comics in Disney Adventures. Those were the days... Rescue Rangers was my favorite Disney Afternoon show as a kid. The characters were, and still are, really great and I always liked how creative their inventions were, since they made them out of everyday human objects.

Going back to comics for a bit, are you guys aware of the fan comic "Of Mice and Mayhem"? It's a continuation of the series that also serves as a series finale of sorts, and it's really good. You can read it at the site below, but it'll be in Russian at first. To switch it to English, move your mouse cursor to the left side of the screen and move it down until you see a button light up that says ENG. Click it, and the comic will switch to English.

http://konorama.ru/omip/

Oh I've read the fan comic "Of Mice And Mayhem". I loved it, they even have a few characters in the Rescue Rangers team with the likes of Sparky, Tammy and Foxglove. The storyline and the art design was just superb. My favourite part of the whole story is the Chip x Gadget plot going on including the part when Gadget told Chip that she DNA tested herself which concluded that her mouse DNA are compatible to chipmunk DNA (like you know that was mentioned from the episode "A Fly In The Ointment when Dale and Gadget switched bodies?) and artist Chris Fischer did a fantastic job with the comic. Like mentioned previously that the Russians were crazy over the show. Foxglove and Tammy were also in the 2010 comics.

Tammy
b_05-ChipBlush1.jpg

Sparky
b_27-SparkyTail2_mouse.jpg

Foxglove
tumblr_mu0q8xaZ2B1s63vsxo1_540.jpg

I found an article by "Oh My Disney" talking about why Gadget was very popular.

why-gadget-is-the-best-4.jpg

https://ohmy.disney.com/tv/2014/09/10/why-gadget-is-the-best/

I kinda forgot that here's the links to check out the comics. I put in 1990 and 2010 versions to spear the confusion.

1990 version http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Disney-s-Chip-N-Dale-Rescue-Rangers
2010 version http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Chip-N-Dale-Rescue-Rangers

And you know what?
5e032dc6f6669afb0afadacdb5de635c.jpg
precious-pout-michael-jackson-11684046-401-500.jpg

Like I mentioned previously that I think Gadget's making the same face as Michael (like I did in my drawing of her in the Bad outfit)

Last edited:
Back