"Return Of The Moonwalker" - Can the Estate stop it?

Youtube usually puts up terrible B and C movies for people to watch. Not surprised they chose to put this up. I honestly never heard of this movie until this thread. With that said, personally, I'm not too sure Michael's children or anyone in his immediate family really pay attention to the internet and sites like that to know of this. Here in America, unless it's a huge studio or has some big actors, independent films are rarely promoted very well. I think, at least I hope they're spared from the embarrassment of knowing about this film.

Honestly, I just laughed when I saw the trailer due to how utterly ridiculous the plot and setting is. And I think the Michael impersonator in this film is the same guy who impersonated him in the Scary Movie film and other movies that like to make a joke of him. Fans became aware of him a long time ago and confronted him about the crap he does and he tried to say "he loves Michael" and does it to honor his legacy and more bullshit like that. I say if you really love Michael and cared about his legacy, you wouldn't be making a mockery of him in films.

Youtube usually puts up terrible B and C movies for people to watch. Not surprised they chose to put this up. I honestly never heard of this movie until this thread. With that said, personally, I'm not too sure Michael's children or anyone in his immediate family really pay attention to the internet and sites like that to know of this. Here in America, unless it's a huge studio or has some big actors, independent films are rarely promoted very well. I think, at least I hope they're spared from the embarrassment of knowing about this film.

Honestly, I just laughed when I saw the trailer due to how utterly ridiculous the plot and setting is. And I think the Michael impersonator in this film is the same guy who impersonated him in the Scary Movie film and other movies that like to make a joke of him. Fans became aware of him a long time ago and confronted him about the crap he does and he tried to say "he loves Michael" and does it to honor his legacy and more bullshit like that. I say if you really love Michael and cared about his legacy, you wouldn't be making a mockery of him in films.

It is isn't the same guy who impersonates Michael which is Edward Moss, it was a different impersonator named Michael Rider in that retarded film. Seeing that trailer before just makes me sick I just wanna puke at that film easy. And as far as Edward Moss's concerned, saying he's a fan of Michael, doing this and that for his legacy, yeah BS I agree.

I still dont understand why people think it is so acceptable to make fun of Michael over anyone else

Because when tabloids and media have done it for years with no shame or guilt, ignorant people (and unfortunately there are plenty of them in this world) think it's ok to kick someone who was bullied his entire life down and it's a disgusting part of human nature. Some people are too weak and insecure to point the finger at themselves and try to change their ways for the goodness of mankind so they point at others; Usually easy targets and Michael was a huge target and it's incredibly unfair.

Back