Richard76

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must be kidding...
No honestly i mean it. i definitely saw that account & it had made just the 1 post when i saw it. i'm quite worried because if this is indeed the same person , his mindset is persistent like that so, how many more times? Stay safe all

No honestly i mean it. i definitely saw that account & it had made just the 1 post when i saw it. i'm quite worried because if this is indeed the same person , his mindset is persistent like that so, how many more times? Stay safe all
oh damn,I see. It is definetly him..thank you,take care as well!

Nonetheless,do you remember where you saw the said post,by any chance?

Nonetheless,do you remember where you saw the said post,by any chance?
unfortunately @PurpleThriller I don't. I saw on front page that someone had joined and had made just one post ..It might have been in this section ..
[I was in a google meet party and had quickly checked mjjc front page so i didn't check anything else or take any proof ..

edit-just searched for this name and nothing comes up so would assume it has been dealt with ?

unfortunately @PurpleThriller I don't. I saw on front page that someone had joined and had made just one post ..It might have been in this section ..
[I was in a google meet party and had quickly checked mjjc front page so i didn't check anything else or take any proof ..
Oh,I see.
edit-just searched for this name and nothing comes up so would assume it has been dealt with ?
Hm,I suppose..

there's a guy on here who has a fetish for angry MJ voices; check out the unreleased songs thread
oh..didn't expect that,truth be told..and just when I thought that I was weird 🥲..
(I feel terribly upstaged,to be honest..seems like I seriously need to get back into character as soon as possible,no joke nah nah 🥰🥰)
(sorry 🥲)

Last edited:
This fellow is really not the most intelligent person out there 😂😂😂
thought that was obvious by now,though...I feel that he even needs an award of some sorts for that,to say the least )
(oh,yeah:and also one for the terrible musical taste and another one for his constant delusion nonetheless,to name only a few. in no time this person might be getting a greater array of awards than Michael Jackson himself,so that must a sign of something,guys..the best is yet to come I suppose,as Michael used to say 😆)
#bringbackthelegend
#stanRichard
#stopabusingRichard
#takeyourmeds,Richard!I can give you some of mine as well buddy,don't worry!
(🥲)
(I am sorry,maybe I have been too harsh,here..I'm sorry)

Last edited:
there's a guy on here who has a fetish for angry MJ voices; check out the unreleased songs thread
Update:he 110% was trolling though,I've only now opened the said thread and spotted his post.
Moreover,if y'all wanna witness myself trying to give a him a taste of his own relatively wicked medicine,then feel free to check the thread out,right now if you will : ))

thought that was obvious by now,though...I feel that he even needs an award of some sorts for that,to say the least )
(oh,yeah:and also one for the terrible musical taste and another one for his constant delusion nonetheless,to name only a few. in no time this person might be getting a greater array of awards than Michael Jackson himself,so that must a sign of something,guys..the best is yet to come I suppose,as Michael used to say 😆)
#bringbackthelegend
#stanRichard
#stopabusingRichard
#takeyourmeds,Richard!I can give you some of mine as well buddy,don't worry!
(🥲)
(I am sorry,maybe I have been too harsh,here..I'm sorry)
His award can come in the form of a golden muzzle. He can feel special and we don’t have to listen to him anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back