Richard76

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKTCREATE

Proud Member
Honestly, for the sake of these boards integrity can we revoke his posting privleages? I’ve been on these forums since the MJIFC days in 1998/1999 and I’ve generally been a viewer, keeping upto date but this forum has legit become Richard76’s thoughts on MJ. He hijacks every post. Bumps posts from years ago for no reason. Talks with such disrespect. I’m sure if a vote was taken 95% of the people on this board would like it so he can view but not post, even for a couple of months, let the board return to what it once was.

This place is just being allowed to turn into a total shit show and it's quite sad.
It's entertaining,nonetheless (or so at least in my view)
It may be wrong,but chaos is a form of freedom in itself all things considered,isn't it?

I saw a mod recently tell someone to "contact Gaz" if they had an issue with this guy, so that show's where the mods are at. This was after a few people had reported the racist sh*t he'd been posting.

I've been around this place for quite a while myself and while every now and again problematic and annoying users come along, this was the first time I'd seen a mod ignore reports of racist nonsense.

Honestly, for the sake of these boards integrity can we revoke his posting privleages? I’ve been on these forums since the MJIFC days in 1998/1999 and I’ve generally been a viewer, keeping upto date but this forum has legit become Richard76’s thoughts on MJ. He hijacks every post. Bumps posts from years ago for no reason. Talks with such disrespect. I’m sure if a vote was taken 95% of the people on this board would like it so he can view but not post, even for a couple of months, let the board return to what it once was.
Thank you for creating this thread. It's good to see others calling out his trolling and annoying behaviour.

In my opinion, he's racist , homophobic and also sleazy to the younger females on this forum. I call him out all the time , he's a pain in the backside who continues to get away with it every single day he visits the forum.

What really frustrates me is that he comes out with all the stuff and then the next day all is forgotten and he never acknowledges his mistakes.

He completely dismisses 'black' Michael (as he likes to call him) during the 80s and said he was just another black artist in the 80s 🥴

I do not for one second believe that Richard himself is black, he is very much a white Russian man who is trying to disguise himself by saying he's mixed raced etc so he can get away with the racist remarks like monkey.

Ask @Mister_Jay_Tee the amount of times he's been referred to as a black man by this coward.

A proud gay MJ fan was forced out of this forum due to Richard's harassment of him whenever he posted. I've reported him countless times and nothing ever gets done apart from posts being deleted.

He private messages young fans on here and it's also clear to see in the chats.

Action needs to be carried out!!

: )
This place is getting more entertaining than
Yeah and whilst there is no excuse for racist stuff & all the serious stuff . I think it is boredom because you know ..🤷‍♀️ waiting for ...the documentary or whatever. Well we know.

Thank you for creating this thread. It's good to see others calling out his trolling and annoying behaviour.

In my opinion, he's racist , homophobic and also sleazy to the younger females on this forum. I call him out all the time , he's a pain in the backside who continues to get away with it every single day he visits the forum.

What really frustrates me is that he comes out with all the stuff and then the next day all is forgotten and he never acknowledges his mistakes.

He completely dismisses 'black' Michael (as he likes to call him) during the 80s and said he was just another black artist in the 80s 🥴

I do not for one second believe that Richard himself is black, he is very much a white Russian man who is trying to disguise himself by saying he's mixed raced etc so he can get away with the racist remarks like monkey.

Ask @Mister_Jay_Tee the amount of times he's been referred to as a black man by this coward.

A proud gay MJ fan was forced out of this forum due to Richard's harassment of him whenever he posted. I've reported him countless times and nothing ever gets done apart from posts being deleted.

He private messages young fans on here and it's also clear to see in the chats.

Action needs to be carried out!!
On a serious note though,you are more than right..

Yeah and whilst there is no excuse for racist stuff & all the serious stuff . I think it is boredom because you know ..🤷‍♀️ waiting for ...the documentary or whatever. Well we know.
Maybe,but I was also kidding while saying that.
What is happening is truly of bad taste and,at this point,I just prefer to joke about it then to let myself get concerned about one's mental state/health..
(just my views,anyway)

Last edited:
Thank you 😊 tbh I'm no saint either and enjoy a heated debate but this fella is taking the mick now and upsetting people.
Same.
Eh,now coming from the same weirdo (known as myself,oops)who once stated that "he would rather have Michael Jackson dead than him use live autotune/pitch correct his voice/lip-synch nowadays",but I would like to acknowledge that surely it was more than an overly "edgy" remark
,coming from myself,and I also hope that I managed to change(at least slightly),as time passed by 🥲..(as they tho,hope dies last doesn't it? :" D )

Go back and see my posts admonishing him for when he was being sleazy to a 13 year old female fan on here. When I called him out, he just pulled his same old shit. Making fun of me being legally blind, calling me a ‘dog’ and then claiming its not an insult coz ‘he’s black’ (yeah right!). I honestly think the proper discussion has gone out the window on this forum since this guy has been posting. Lets get back to what it was, talking about Michael and not just the same three posts and bigotted bullshit over and over again. @Richard76

Look at him commenting on every possible post every two minutes now, to push this thread down. Keep it up the top people so it can be discussed and he won’t keep getting away with it. @Richard76 those tricks won’t work this time.

If MJ_frenzy can get away with posting straight up lies and misinformation for years on end, then why would they bother with this?

Then you have literal anti-vaccine, anti-government retort carried out by other members.

And even then some people are just consistently off topic, and don't even seem to be focused on Michael or, anything at all to do with what the majority of us seem interested in in general.

But not all of that is a bankable offense. It's just about decorum though.

This board is meant for freedom of speech, but that's supposed to be acceptable speech ain't it? They don't tolerate crimes or hateful language. That's not all there is though.

@MKTCREATE You post this kind of post in the main MJ N&D it will be you that's banned from posting ffs...

This name keeps coming up so I will look into it directly and come back with any decisions.

But again, you want to complain about someone report their posts and place a thread in the right section, I've had to go over all MJJC's social media accounts deleting the auto posts of this thread. Don't do it again please.

Last edited:
The Richard76 account has been suspended for 30 days pending an investigation into his participation and conduct here, Should I deem his account to be against our community guidelines his account will be removed permanently and his IP blocked.

@MKTCREATE You post this kind of post in the main MJ N&D it will be you that's banned from posting ffs...

This name keeps coming up so I will look into it directly and come back with any decisions.

But again, you want to complain about someone report their posts and place a thread in the right section, I've had to go over all MJJC's social media accounts deleting the auto posts of this thread. Don't do it again please.
@Gaz an account has just signed up richard77 just letting you know it might be innocent / coincidence. but thought would say

I believe he's had a second account already active from a while back and has just started using that.

I don't think it's a coincidence that suddenly a Richard 77 is posting, his few comments suggests it's the same guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back