Roger Friedman: Michael Jackson’s Kids Actually Seem Pretty Good from their Pictures

CherubimII

Proud Member
Michael Jackson’s Kids Actually Seem Pretty Good from their Pictures

<header style="position: relative; top: -14px; margin-bottom: 6px; color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22px;"> Roger Friedman - <time itemprop="dateCreated" class="entry-date updated" datetime="2015-01-04T12:41:33+00:00">January 4, 2015 12:41 pm</time>

</header>

Wouldn’t it be great if Michael Jackson’s kids were in some scandals? Unfortunately, they’re not. They actually seem like they’re doing pretty well by the looks of things. Prince Jackson has been posting pictures to his Twitter account, mostly of snakes he keeps in his room. At one point, he jokes that his room is starting to look like “Jurassic Park.” Prince is 17, almost 18, and his photos are all marked by the same thing: he’s smiling. Widely. For a teenager, that’s a lot. Good for him.

Debbie Rowe recently posted two photos to Facebook, presumably that she’s taken or has been given. Prince and Paris’s mother posted one photo of Prince and Paris, and another of Blanket, also smiling, with a pet snake. Paris is smiling, too. It seems like everyone is relatively happy. Too bad for the tabloids! It’s nice to see that Debbie and all the kids are getting along so well. That’s what everyone wants for them, I’m sure.

&#8203;http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/01/04/michael-jacksons-kids-actually-seem-pretty-good-from-their-pictures

Stalker needs to stay off fan boards and go get a proper job. like mcdonalds

"Wouldn’t it be great if Michael Jackson’s kids were in some scandals? Unfortunately, they’re not."

Roger is such a an idiot. What kind of decent adult wishes that kids were in some scandals?
That sentence shows what kind of perverts these bottom feeding tabloid reporters are, yikes.

Last edited:
That's not even a real Debbie page, is it? Unless she posted it on her profile?

its the only way scum like him would have a job

Bubs;4067482 said:
"Wouldn’t it be great if Michael Jackson’s kids were in some scandals? Unfortunately, they’re not."

Roger is such a an idiot. What kind of decent adult wishes that kids were in some scandals?
That sentence shows what kind of perverts these bottom feeding tabloid reporters are, yikes.

Well, could be worse although I think they shouldn't be in papers, period.
Stacy brown's new article hit my alerts last night with a story about Prince hanging with Bieber and implying he's crazy wild. I guess he got tired of the Cosby case.
He just won't stop.

Well, could be worse although I think they shouldn't be in papers, period.
Stacy brown's new article hit my alerts last night with a story about Prince hanging with Bieber and implying he's crazy wild. I guess he got tired of the Cosby case.
He just won't stop.

and they are all doing copy/paste OMG !!!! ....just some headlines

M.ichael Jackson's Son Prince Jackson Reportedly Making Music With Justin ...
Music Times - ?1 hour ago?

Michael Jackson's 17-Year-Old Son Is Reportedly Making Music with Justin Bieber
Complex.com - ?10 hours ago?
Let's start off with the good news: Prince Jackson, Michael Jackson's 17-year-old son, is reportedly making music with Justin Bieber. The two are working on a "major recording album," according to Page Six. If Prince has even a fraction of his dad's talent, the ...

Michael Jackson's Son, Prince, Is Making Music With Justin Bieber
Yahoo Celebrity UK - ?3 hours ago?
Michael Jackson seems to have passed some of his ridiculously outrageous talent onto his eldest son, Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., otherwise known as Prince. That's the good news. However, there is a dash of bad news involved and that is that the ...

Michael Jackson's Son Prince Is Living Large And Partying With Justin Bieber
Uproxx - ?15 hours ago?

Michael Jackson's Son And Justin Bieber Are Working On Music Together
AllHipHop - ?34 minutes ago?

Michael Jackson's Son Prince Reportedly Making Music With Justin Bieber
AceShowbiz - ?6 hours ago?

Is Justin Bieber Making Music With Michael Jackson's Son?
EntertainmentWise - ?4 hours ago?

The Biebs and Prince making music story is now the #1 trending topic on FB :brow:

That Fried "Chicken" Man is being such a d*** saying that the kids would have a scandal one day would be great. Hey Chickenman get the hell out of their lives ya butt!

http://www.thefrisky.com/2015-01-06...tw&utm_medium=ref&utm_campaign=prince-jackson

What&#8217;s Up With Defamer Bullying Prince Jackson?
Posted by Rebecca Vipond Brink /January 6, 2015

Defamer wrote a post on Michael Jackson&#8217;s 17-year-old son Prince Jackson&#8217;s apparently totally lame-o lifestyle yesterday, and it strikes me as unnecessarily mean. Here&#8217;s a list of everything in that post that made me cringe:

&#8220;Dumb, embarrassing, fartcloud teenagers&#8221;
&#8220;Swaggy, angsty pubescent boys&#8221;
&#8220;Hanging out with Justin Bieber is much cooler than being the type of teen boy who has a bunch of reptiles in his bedroom.&#8221;
&#8220;Snakes are weird and not actually that cool, and owning them as an adult male is a surefire way to make yourself intensely un****able.&#8221;
&#8220;No girls are going to be impressed by a cage of old anaconda skin.&#8221;
&#8220;Posting leg press videos online is inherently uncool for a number of reasons.&#8221;
&#8220;The only people impressed by such videos are fellow macho gym rats, who are in the running for worst group of humans on Earth.&#8221;
&#8220;Prince Jackson&#8217;s intense lameness is, of course, understandable.&#8221;
&#8220;Prince Jackson now has a black truck perched up on enormous &#8216;I believe in the sovereignty of the confederacy&#8217; wheels, with the Money Team logo plastered all over it. Imagine parking that in your high school parking lot. Not cool.&#8221;

Yeah, guys, let&#8217;s keep telling kids that you have to be &#8220;cool&#8221; by everyone&#8217;s respective standards no matter how diverse and contradictory everyone&#8217;s respective standards are! Snakes are dumb and they won&#8217;t get you laid, because the point of life for men should be to **** women! Exercise is dumb! I don&#8217;t like this kid&#8217;s car, so I&#8217;m gonna mock him for it! Yeah! We&#8217;re grown adults!

JESUS CHRIST, MAN.

I know that the Gawker/Kinja network is pretty huge and has a diverse staff on diverse blogs with diverse messaging, but one of the things I love about a site like, for instance, Jezebel is that their anti-bullying stance is pretty unequivocal, and they criticize bullies and defenders of bullies regularly. Same goes for io9, which frequently publishes stories on bullying in the context of geek and nerd culture, pop culture, movies, comic books, and sci-fi. Lifehacker has posted stories about adult bulllying at work and in parenting. The fact that a sister site is actively engaging in bullying a 17-year-old for doing regular 17-year-old stuff, no matter how wealthy and well-connected that 17-year-old happens to be, is disheartening.

And yeah, Defamer is a celebrity gossip blog, but isn&#8217;t there a line? I mean, I&#8217;ll take shots at James Franco (while alternating with admiration ranging from reluctant to enthusiastic), but at least he&#8217;s a grown man.

Oh, and by the way, having an anaconda is ****ing cool. It&#8217;s a mother****ing anaconda.

Paris78;4067831 said:
http://www.thefrisky.com/2015-01-06...tw&utm_medium=ref&utm_campaign=prince-jackson

What&#8217;s Up With Defamer Bullying Prince Jackson?
Posted by Rebecca Vipond Brink /January 6, 2015

Defamer wrote a post on Michael Jackson&#8217;s 17-year-old son Prince Jackson&#8217;s apparently totally lame-o lifestyle yesterday, and it strikes me as unnecessarily mean. Here&#8217;s a list of everything in that post that made me cringe:

&#8220;Dumb, embarrassing, fartcloud teenagers&#8221;
&#8220;Swaggy, angsty pubescent boys&#8221;
&#8220;Hanging out with Justin Bieber is much cooler than being the type of teen boy who has a bunch of reptiles in his bedroom.&#8221;
&#8220;Snakes are weird and not actually that cool, and owning them as an adult male is a surefire way to make yourself intensely un****able.&#8221;
&#8220;No girls are going to be impressed by a cage of old anaconda skin.&#8221;
&#8220;Posting leg press videos online is inherently uncool for a number of reasons.&#8221;
&#8220;The only people impressed by such videos are fellow macho gym rats, who are in the running for worst group of humans on Earth.&#8221;
&#8220;Prince Jackson&#8217;s intense lameness is, of course, understandable.&#8221;
&#8220;Prince Jackson now has a black truck perched up on enormous &#8216;I believe in the sovereignty of the confederacy&#8217; wheels, with the Money Team logo plastered all over it. Imagine parking that in your high school parking lot. Not cool.&#8221;

Yeah, guys, let&#8217;s keep telling kids that you have to be &#8220;cool&#8221; by everyone&#8217;s respective standards no matter how diverse and contradictory everyone&#8217;s respective standards are! Snakes are dumb and they won&#8217;t get you laid, because the point of life for men should be to **** women! Exercise is dumb! I don&#8217;t like this kid&#8217;s car, so I&#8217;m gonna mock him for it! Yeah! We&#8217;re grown adults!

JESUS CHRIST, MAN.

I know that the Gawker/Kinja network is pretty huge and has a diverse staff on diverse blogs with diverse messaging, but one of the things I love about a site like, for instance, Jezebel is that their anti-bullying stance is pretty unequivocal, and they criticize bullies and defenders of bullies regularly. Same goes for io9, which frequently publishes stories on bullying in the context of geek and nerd culture, pop culture, movies, comic books, and sci-fi. Lifehacker has posted stories about adult bulllying at work and in parenting. The fact that a sister site is actively engaging in bullying a 17-year-old for doing regular 17-year-old stuff, no matter how wealthy and well-connected that 17-year-old happens to be, is disheartening.

And yeah, Defamer is a celebrity gossip blog, but isn&#8217;t there a line? I mean, I&#8217;ll take shots at James Franco (while alternating with admiration ranging from reluctant to enthusiastic), but at least he&#8217;s a grown man.

Oh, and by the way, having an anaconda is ****ing cool. It&#8217;s a mother****ing anaconda.

Man, what a fricking retard that Defamer jack@$$ turning out attacking Prince like that. He's being such a true bully.

Man, what a fricking retard that Defamer jack@$$ turning out attacking Prince like that. He's being such a true bully.

A lot of folks are just nasty nowadays in general..

Back