Searching for Michael Jackson’s zoo - Ross Kemp

filmandmusic

Proud Member
I read an article about this show that will air tonight in the UK. This segment took my interest and disgust, what is the truth behind this?

“Kemp meet former workers at the ranch, including Mark Biancaniello, a former Neverland Zoo trainer, who is shocked to learn of the premature deaths of several animals during the singer’s time at Neverland.
Two of Jackson’s elephants were initially acquired from a man in South Africa who was convicted of animal cruelty, Kemp learns.
Among the techniques Jackson employed to tame the animals was his use of the bullhook, a pole with a sharp hook on the end, which is banned in several American states.
Kemp finds one of the elephants now living a very different life with its former trainer, locating the other in a Florida zoo.”

Another bunch of lies or is it true?

No one knows what is true and what are lies, and no one will find out. No point digging into these things. Its not as if Michael himself created or oversaw the plan to train the animals. He would have delegated it to some care taker, who might not have been the right person and did whatever. Or this is all a bunch of lies created to make more money, because saying nice things about Michael does not sell as much as trashing him. We will never know.

You’re too logical hiker, this will be airing tonight, I expect nothing good to come from this.

You’re too logical hiker, this will be airing tonight, I expect nothing good to come from this.
I won't even bother. Its not worth my time. I would rather spend that time reading Moonwalk or watching Ghosts (yes, I watch horror movies now and Michael is to blame for that)

I'd say the best thing is to watch footage of Michael around animals, he seems respectful and kind. I doubt he'd use a bullhook, whatever that is, seems something out of his nature to be honest

I think of Mike being nervous to feed his elephant Liz Taylor bought him, him sitting with the orangutans in 1993, Bubbles drinking out of Michael's cup in Japan 1987, him petting his Llama in 1983 interview.
They say seeing is believing

I find myself so stressed out about this. I wasn’t a fan yet when LN came out, which I know was truly explosive. But now that I know and love Mj it’s making me so anxious that there is this program out and I just hate that it is all meant to make him look terrible and continue making money off of his name. I mean really, you have to ask yourself what the point is of making something like this and what the end goal is. This just doesn’t add up with anything we have ever heard about his relationship with animals. I’m just so upset about it… I really hate this.

It will probably showcase Michael in a negative manner. I won't be surprised if this documentary makes Michael out to be someone who was cruel towards animals or was sexually interested in animals.

I watched it. He tried to portray Michael as someone who should not be owning these animals and that they were neglected at Neverland at times. Overall though, pretty boring and nothing to worry about. Another doc that will be forgotten.

I watched it. He tried to portray Michael as someone who should not be owning these animals and that they were neglected at Neverland at times. Overall though, pretty boring and nothing to worry about. Another doc that will be forgotten.
Thank you so much for sharing this. It does make me feel better. I do have a follow up question if you don't mind. Was the doc focused on Michael, specifically, being abusive or unfit as an animal owner? In reference to his character, I mean? Or was it highlighting him as an example of why people shouldn't keep private zoos in general? I feel like I already know the answer to this, but I saw some people tweeting about how it raises awareness about that as an issue, especially in the US, so I'm curious what your take is on it. I've actively chosen to not read any articles or click any headlines about it, so I'm not sure.

I didn't watch it but it caught a big review in today's Times which has given it 4 stars and is really laying into Michael on the basis of the content of the programme. Be really interested to hear more from your point of view.

FRYyt42X0AEvRYF

What do expect from murdochs paper . Its fallen flat going by all the tweets etc. No promo for it and leaked docs showing they were quite happy to put it out there as a dead man cant sue you! . Just another example of the medias sick obsession with mj. It would be funny if it wasnt so pathetic.

What do expect from murdochs paper .

Understood. Doesn't stop people paying attention, though, so it's good to see the online pushback.

Its fallen flat going by all the tweets etc. No promo for it and leaked docs showing they were quite happy to put it out there as a dead man cant sue you! . Just another example of the medias sick obsession with mj.

Sick obsession just about sums it up. Wish they'd get over it. Tiresome. Boring.

Thank you so much for sharing this. It does make me feel better. I do have a follow up question if you don't mind. Was the doc focused on Michael, specifically, being abusive or unfit as an animal owner? In reference to his character, I mean? Or was it highlighting him as an example of why people shouldn't keep private zoos in general? I feel like I already know the answer to this, but I saw some people tweeting about how it raises awareness about that as an issue, especially in the US, so I'm curious what your take is on it. I've actively chosen to not read any articles or click any headlines about it, so I'm not sure.
No problem. The doc was more about how the animals were supposedly neglected after Michael left Neverland and how the new owners didn't look after the animals well and highlighting the dangers of owning private zoo's with exotic animals. At the end Jane Goodall alleges that Bubbles was hit on the head by Michael when he did something wrong which contradicts what she said years ago and another woman blames Michael for owning such animals. Throughout I felt Ross Kemp was indirectly trying to blame Michael throughout the programme which I didn't like either. Overall though it just seemed like a pointless doc really.

I didn't watch it but it caught a big review in today's Times which has given it 4 stars and is really laying into Michael on the basis of the content of the programme. Be really interested to hear more from your point of view.
The newspapers will always latch on to the negative stories about Michael and try to push it. Ignore them and don't give them clicks. The content itself was boring and pointless.

No problem. The doc was more about how the animals were supposedly neglected after Michael left Neverland and how the new owners didn't look after the animals well and highlighting the dangers of owning private zoo's with exotic animals. At the end Jane Goodall alleges that Bubbles was hit on the head by Michael when he did something wrong which contradicts what she said years ago and another woman blames Michael for owning such animals. Throughout I felt Ross Kemp was indirectly trying to blame Michael throughout the programme which I didn't like either. Overall though it just seemed like a pointless doc really.

Oh wow, that makes me really sad. I'm especially curious about the Jane Goodall part. I did read somewhere that she is contradicting her earlier statements about MJ and Bubbles, so I'm really wondering why she changed her story here. It's unfathomable to me that Michael would have hit Bubbles since he was so against violence and seemed to use some kind of sign language system with Bubbles to communicate certain things (at least according to some videos). That just shows so much care and concern. I don't know much about his relationship with Bubbles, but it seemed like he almost treated him like he was his child.

I do hate this angle that they seemed to take in the doc, but I really appreciate how you are dismissing it. Your words are comforting to me. This is the first MJ "scandal" I am experiencing as a fan, since my MJ obsession took off just a few months ago, and it really upsets me. I know Michael's fans have endured a lot and this may not feel like much in comparison, but I'm so sensitive to anyone misrepresenting Michael or being cruel about him. Anyway, thank you for offering your take on this. I appreciate it!

Oh wow, that makes me really sad. I'm especially curious about the Jane Goodall part. I did read somewhere that she is contradicting her earlier statements about MJ and Bubbles, so I'm really wondering why she changed her story here.

I don’t know her but if it is true it probably went like this.
“ hey Jane would you like to be part of our doc about MJ how he was bad for animals? But sir, he wasn’t. Yeah but there issomething in it for you if you say he was… Oh I see, well I always wanted a nice city trip Paris… you got it Jane!
Don’t think bad about it, it is business, we need ratings so people watch our shows.”

Well, I hope this one crashes and burns so badly that others trying to make quick buck off bad mouthing Michael will think twice. Love always wins over hate. The haters will die out, but fans will keep Michael's true legacy alive for generations.

These links are to the Matt Fiddes Show. He and guest are discussing Ross Kemp mockmentary . One of the guest discusses the vileness and complete corruption of Kemp and how the guest was used and manipulated in the mockumentary. Kemp and people like him in the media are flailing around in desperation because their AGENDA to cancel Michael has NOT worked. There is pushback against this pathetic person for this crap. The three links I provided from You Tube really show how angry and disgusted the guy in the red shirt is with this cretin Kemp, and he is not holding back with his feelings.

These links are to the Matt Fiddes Show. He and guest are discussing Ross Kemp mockmentary . One of the guest discusses the vileness and complete corruption of Kemp and how the guest was used and manipulated in the mockumentary. Kemp and people like him in the media are flailing around in desperation because their AGENDA to cancel Michael has NOT worked. There is pushback against this pathetic person for this crap. The three links I provided from You Tube really show how angry and disgusted the guy in the red shirt is with this cretin Kemp, and he is not holding back with his feelings.
It was good to see these. Thank you so much for posting them.

Back