Segment of Bad tour Gothenburg 1988

They are asleep! It's hard to perform for a dud audience. A good audience gives energy to perform. I don't know how he did it.

I don't know from which day this was (the concerts took place on 2 days). I was there on the 12th of June and it was awesome as far as I can remember. But I was just a little girl standing quite far away. I can remember girls fainting and all the other hysteria surrounding MJ though.

Last edited:
I don't know from which day this was (the concerts took place on 2 days). I was there on the 12th of June and it was awesome as far as I can remember. But I was just a little girl standing quite far away. I can remember girls fainting and all the other hysteria surrounding MJ though.
Did he perform twymmf and mitm? And did he say any word in swedish? When he did concerts in Germany he always said I love you in german.

Did he perform twymmf and mitm? And did he say any word in swedish? When he did concerts in Germany he always said I love you in german.
I'm pretty sure he said it in English (I love you), can't remember him saying "jag älskar dig". Mitm yes, twymmf: not sure (I was really young) but I remember him and Sheryl Crow singing IJCSLY and I think some Jacksons songs too - like Heartbreak Hotel (which I LOOOVE). But as I said this is all so long ago...BTW: I saw him in Germany once too (HIstory Berlin) and I managed to get to the first row so he was just in front of me :love:🤩

Last edited:
BTW: 200+K went to the BAD concerts in Gothenburg. For a city with 450K inhabitants that’s pretty BAD! And yes, l‘m fighting for the honor of my old hometown ✊

In the amsterdam arena the roof closed so it was indoors. Concerts in stadiums are a lot better than in a field imo

Last edited:
I wonder if they filmed more full songs from that angle? Is the footage still available somewhere? Is it accessible for viewing? Would LOVE to know:unsure:

I think most of them were outdoors. Or do you know any indoor concerts?
Considering most of them were stadium shows, no there aren't any. Not before the 2000w
In the amsterdam arena the roof closed so it was indoors. Concerts in stadiums are a lot better than in a field imo
Cool. Did not know that.

The O2 would've definitely been indoors obviously

Back