Serious Effect?

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
Does anybody know, how many versions of Serious Effect song were leaked? I found 3 versions of Serious Effect: demo with LL Cool J, solo version and more musically completed version (which sounds like something between bad and dangerous era)...But I have a feeling, that some of it fan-made or fake...

Does anybody know, how many versions of Serious Effect song were leaked? I found 3 versions of Serious Effect: demo with LL Cool J, solo version and more musically completed version (which sounds like something between bad and dangerous era)...But I have a feeling, that some of it fan-made or fake...
Serious Effect was worked on for Dangerous. It was suppose to be on disc 2 of the 2001 Special Edition release that was canceled.

That sounds fake. Also isn't that your YouTube?
mine. i found this track in VK (russian facebook), then i had to upload it on youtube, because there wasn't that track here, and eventually i decide to call it with grammar mistakes, because i was not sure, that it's authentical

Solo version is not fan made...
It is, the one you specifically posted is, sorry.
A solo version might exist or not, i don't know, but it is a fact only two versions of Serious Effect leaked on the internet:
●The longer original length version, that leaked along with some other songs as part of the Dangerous DAT leak
●The same exact version, but with the outro shortened and with more dynamic compression, this one leaked with the unreleased Dangerous Bonus Acetate from the 2001 special edition.

So yeah, the solo version on the internet is fanmade and any other version on it is too, sorry.

It is, the one you specifically posted is, sorry.
A solo version might exist or not, i don't know, but it is a fact only two versions of Serious Effect leaked on the internet:
●The longer original length version, that leaked along with some other songs as part of the Dangerous DAT leak
●The same exact version, but with the outro shortened and with more dynamic compression, this one leaked with the unreleased Dangerous Bonus Acetate from the 2001 special edition.

So yeah, the solo version on the internet is fanmade and any other version on it is too, sorry.
There's also a 5:26 version, but it's solely in Bryan Loren's hands.

Back