Share an MJ song with a friend?

Mister_Jay_Tee

Proud Member
Donations
$1.00
See if they like it. Maybe try your favorite, one more to their taste, one that feels like it's lyrically deep, or even one you dislike, to see if they think differently. I like this challenge.

See if they like it. Maybe try your favorite, one more to their taste, one that feels like it's lyrically deep, or even one you dislike, to see if they think differently. I like this challenge.
Ok, I love this idea. I have to think about it.

What song would YOU share? Does it depend on the friend? Or are there specific songs that, objectively, everyone needs to hear?

Ok, I love this idea. I have to think about it.

What song would YOU share? Does it depend on the friend? Or are there specific songs that, objectively, everyone needs to hear?
It does depend. But on the average, I would say, Unbreakable, Chicago, or Blood on the Dance Floor is pretty cool, If they're into new stuff. Give in To Me if they like rock. We've Had Enough or Earth Song when they're worried about the world. And if they're a retro head, heaven forbid, well lately, I've liked Liberian Girl.

I shared "who is it" on a date with a girl who doesn't particularly like Michael Jackson, she preceded to tell me it was "a vibe". I feel like I broke through a wall there.

I shared "who is it" on a date with a girl who doesn't particularly like Michael Jackson, she preceded to tell me it was "a vibe". I feel like I broke through a wall there.
Ah yeah, that's a great one too. She definitely really liked it

One of my friends used to say that Michael Jackson was "music for middle aged people going through mid-life crisis" but once I showed them Xscape they became hooked lol. The demo of Chicago was their favorite.

It only works if the person is really really into music and I don’t know such people.

Back