She Got It about Madonna?

Hot_Street

Proud Member
Is She Got It about Madonna?
It was recorded 1990 and they dated around that time.

No, 'She Got It' is not about Madonna.

The fact that they were seen together on few, public occasions (back in the day) means nothing.

One has to simply listen to what he said (about her) to his close friend and spiritual advisor Rabbi Shmuley Boteach.

So, according to these tapes, Michael Jackson was not in love with her, he did not like her at all, he thought that she was not a nice person, and they had nothing in common.

Michael Jackson also thought that she was jealous of his career, and he even described her as a nasty witch.

No, 'She Got It' is not about Madonna.

The fact that they were seen together on few, public occasions (back in the day) means nothing.

One has to simply listen to what he said (about her) to his close friend and spiritual advisor Rabbi Shmuley Boteach.

So, according to these tapes, Michael Jackson was not in love with her, he did not like her at all, he thought that she was not a nice person, and they had nothing in common.

Michael Jackson also thought that she was jealous of his career, and he even described her as a nasty witch.
This was long after they kissed.

When I saw this picture I thought about She Drives Me Wild:
madonna-and-michael-jackson-in-a-car.jpg

I think they maybe slept together and had some fun but nothing more than that. I doubt She Got It is about Madonna, as she's from Michigan for one and it sounds more like MJ trying to go for that Prince sound. I doubt he had anyone in mind as it's mostly mumbled

Who knows though it could be?

They were kissing in the closet.
They only hung out for publicity. MJ had nothing in common with her and didn't even like her.
That's The Power, That's The Power Of Chardonnay

Last edited:
Back