Should Michael Jackson have joined food network?

Well, this is a cute idea. :ROFLMAO:

Let me see. He could be a guest of Barefoot Contessa. She could do him a nice posh meal. Probably best if the lyrics of TDCAU are not up for discussion but I think they'd get on. She's so personable and jolly and she laughs all the time and Jeffrey is just adorable.

Then he could spend a day with the Pioneer Woman and her family. He would feel right at home on the Drummond ranch and they are Christians so that's all good. Maybe he could spend the whole weekend with them and go to church with them on Sunday. He could go horse riding with them. Enjoy all that lovely, private open space. Ree would get him chopping veggies in the kitchen, lol. Cowboy Josh could come over with his family. With the four Drummond kids and Michael's own kids there could be a big, noisy family meal, all of them together. Michael would love that.

Total YES! to Michael spending time with Guy Fieri. That would be a blast. Michael was into his fast food so I'm sure he'd love it. As long as Michael isn't driving!

I'd like him to visit Charm City Cakes but it would have to be the original Baltimore one (did they ever open up an LA branch? I stopped watching). Anyway, Duff Goldman and his team could do something awesome.

This cake right here is lovely but Duff could do something even better, imo.

bolo+michael+3.jpg

Back