Silly news: Teenager fined for 'dancing like Michael Jackson' on police van

please, anyone who judges an entire musician's fanbase (of millions upon millions...) based on the actions of one drunken teenager is an idiot anyway, so who cares what they think?

The sad thing is, people do everyday. Everyone generalises. People have used the opinions of single posters on this board to represent all fan sentiments in newspapers. Whilst this event is hardly as serious as that, it's still just disrespectful and stupid. Another silly thing to link to MJ's name.

I think the spectacle of what the kid did would have been amusing but I think he should know better. At least when Michael danced it was on his own car :p

What everyone here fails to realize is that this sort of thing actually makes Michaels fans look like criminals who have a disregard for others property.

I rather that had not been done as it just makes the fans look crazy and less than credible.

Ohh calm down!!!

The teenager was drunk, acted stupid and did some dance moves on top of a van.

It hardly represents Michael Jackson fans around the world. The kid may not even be a fan but he was so smashed that he decided to do some MJ like moves.

It's a funny story. No need to get all serious!

Back