Simple question, have you listened to the 2 new leaks?

have you listened to the 2 new leaks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

filmandmusic

Proud Member
if I am the only one who voted no then I will cave in, If I am not then I will stay strong

if I am the only one who voted no then I will cave in, If I am not then I will stay strong
I generally avoid leaks, I've only listened to one so far (it was one of the will.i.am tracks, not any of these new songs; they aren't getting released anyway, and it was an ultra short snippet with the only recorded vocal being a shout), so... I think you could avoid these new ones for the rest of your life. 😜🤣

Leaks spoil things too much for me, I want to avoid that as much as possible. That's just me though, of course.

I haven't. I'm in a frame of mind at the minute where I'm kinda tired of hearing songs for the first time through these recordings. Don't know if it'll change but I don't really want to listen to them right now.

I'm with you on this. So sick of hearing this stuff in 2nd hand recordings. I can't help but wonder the sheer excitement I'd feel listening to Throwin' Your Life Away in a crystal clear recording for the first time. Even though I still want that song released, whenever it eventually sees the light of day it just won't be as special.

But this speaks to the Estate sitting on this material for endless years and telling us there's nothing left etc. At the moment I'm choosing not to listen but your move now MJE.

Do I like how these songs get leaked? No I don’t, but I can’t help myself to listen to these songs. When I Woke up, I saw these leaks and went dancing all day long now!

The Estate doesn’t release much, they’re keeping us in the dark, and Too bad this is the only way to hear those masterpieces!
I hope they keep the fans intrested and start releasing more frequently those songs!

Chicago 1945 was pretty overhyped ngl. It's good but I think Al Capone is a lot better.

I so saw it coming with people being disappointed for Chicago 1945. The way that song got hyped...
My hype is reserved for dream away. I won't be disappointed though I am completely 100% certain of that. I know what to expect.

The 2 best leaks I’ve heard, which I’m dying to hear in pristine quality for me are:
•Jane is a Groupie
•Ghost Of Another Lover

But I robbed myself of hearing those treasures for the very first time in the way it is meant to be.
I won’t let that happen with Chicago1945 & Dream Away!!

The 2 best leaks I’ve heard, which I’m dying to hear in pristine quality for me are:
•Jane is a Groupie
•Ghost Of Another Lover

Agreed on the two songs. From the leaks I heard these are my 2 most anticipated to listen in top quality

If this were the 1940s I’d refuse it but since we’re not I’ll accept it gladly.
omg! i see what you mean. Sorry! When I was a kiddie at school we'd get a gold star for good work or good behaviour and it's so ingrained in me I didn't stop to think. Gold star - bit too close for comfort.

Bad zinniabooklover! Go and stand in the naughty corner!

I swapped out the star for some random dinosaur creature, lol.

Back