Simple question, have you listened to the 2 new leaks?

have you listened to the 2 new leaks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
So anybody has that video? Please pm I’m actually curious lol

I changed my vote to yes, fair is fair.
You have been banned FOREVER!! 😡😜🤣

LOL nah, trust me I get it. I don't at all fault people who listen to leaks, especially when there's not much new content. I'm very aware I'm in the minority with this sorta thing (and heck, even I listened to a leak once, even if it was very short, LQ, and unfinished). I still don't agree with leaking such content, but I do not fault curious listeners.

Funnily enough, while that one leaked snippet I heard had (IMO) a pretty solid beat, I'm not sure I would've cared for the full song (for those curious, it was (I'm) Still The King or whatever it's called). It was gonna feature a bunch of artists I don't care about... Sure, nice tribute and all, but I don't really care for the concept, lol. The only reason I listened was because I'm always curious about what Michael was planning near the end of his life (even if it also makes me very sad 😭). I'm not actually sure I would've cared to listen to it now.

Also I think there is a miscommunication going on. Is casual a negative word for native English speakers because I see it as a positive word. Remember English is not my first language, not even my 2nd or 3rd.
Well, in my case it's, IMO, simply inaccurate. 🤣 I don't do "casual", much less so regarding Michael LOL. Sure I might not always do things the same way as other people, but a "casual" I am not, no sir!

Im addicted to this Chicago 1945 - It's amazing

Well, in my case it's, IMO, simply inaccurate. 🤣 I don't do "casual", much less so regarding Michael LOL. Sure I might not always do things the same way as other people, but a "casual" I am not, no sir!
Indeedy!

My feelings about Michael are intense, complicated, absurd, exhausting, passionate, glorious, overwhelming, beautiful. uplifting, electrifying and very, very real. What they are not is 'casual'.

I do 'detached'. I don't do 'casual'. With you, DGal91, totally with you on this.

It's all good. :D

Last edited:
@zinniabooklover How could you betray me like this!!!! 😭 😭 😭

LOL I kid, I don't blame people for listening to leaks. Especially given the lack of new content. I'm still in the "not interested" camp however, and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon. I don't really listen to leaks of other artists either, so it's not a new thing for me.

I'm personally mostly interested in Michael's existing discography. I do like the posthumous releases (with the exception of the Cascio tracks 🤢 I will never forgive the estate and Sony for that! I also have yet to listen to Thriller 40 but I'll do that sometime in the future, as I said) and trust me, there are many things that I'd love to see released! (7-minute Dirty Diana? The uncut video possibly along with it? The demo of Little Susie? Classical music???) But for me, most of the "meat" of Michael's releases was all during his lifetime. Perhaps it's because he's no longer with us... It's just not the same, and I still feel guilty about that. :(

@zinniabooklover How could you betray me like this!!!! 😭 😭 😭
Sh#t day on Friday, even sh#ttier day yesterday. Needed me some Michael therapy and my instincts were telling me this was the way to go. It was. I never made a better decision.

LOL I kid, I don't blame people for listening to leaks. Especially given the lack of new content. I'm still in the "not interested" camp however, and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon. I don't really listen to leaks of other artists either, so it's not a new thing for me.
This is still my default position. It certainly is unexpected to find myself here! Feels odd. Well, it feels different.

I'm personally mostly interested in Michael's existing discography.
Same. This is where I live, this is what makes sense to me. It's so fulfilling and SO satisfying I generally don't even think about other stuff. I have now listened to 3 leaked things. 2 of them once each, the other one I've listened to twice and howled like a distraught baby all the way through. Haven't got any plans to listen to any of these again, not any time soon. But I'm so glad I did listen. And I have them in my head, I can run fragments of them if need be.

I do like the posthumous releases (with the exception of the Cascio tracks 🤢 I will never forgive the estate and Sony for that! I also have yet to listen to Thriller 40 but I'll do that sometime in the future, as I said)
I've only done one half of Disc 2 and I've stopped. I will resume at some point but it could be weeks, it could be months. No way to know. But, for now, I'm OK with what I've heard and I don't need the rest of it just yet.

The Michael album I bought for the Lenny Kravitz track which I love and bc I love it SO much I've listened to it, oh, maybe 4 or 5 times! I like to go all out, lol.

Xscape, I've listened to 3 tracks, IIRC. I'm not ready to bond with it any more than that. I've only had it for 2 or 3 years. I don't like to rush into anything. I like to take life at a steady pace!

and trust me, there are many things that I'd love to see released! (7-minute Dirty Diana? The uncut video possibly along with it? The demo of Little Susie? Classical music???) But for me, most of the "meat" of Michael's releases was all during his lifetime. Perhaps it's because he's no longer with us... It's just not the same, and I still feel guilty about that. :(
oh, the uncut DD video? Peak rock star Michael? Oh yes! Demo of Little Susie? I'm afraid I wouldn't survive it. Hard enough to get through the album version. Classical music would be awesome.

I want to know everything that is out there, and I hope I live long enough to listen to everything!

But at the same time I wish I was a "lawful good" fan, that wouldn't even buy all the stuff that came out after Michael left us. I like the idea of respecting his art enough to not spend money on something that doesn't have Michael's blessing.

But here I am, listening to all the forbidden leaks and loving them all, even tho I crave the other extremist side of the spectrum. :LOL:

I hope Michael can forgive me and he sees that my heart is full of unconditional love, so NO NEED TO HIDE THEM FROM ME MICHAEL!!!! SHOW ME YOUR UNFINISHED SONGS!!!

🙏 🤣

I have listened to both as I couldn’t resist anymore. I know I am a hypocrite but who isn’t lol?

I love Chicago 1945, but I wasn’t impressed with Dream Away. I hope that it is released in better quality some day because the leaked version doesn’t do anything for me.

I still haven't listened and I'm guessing @DangerousGal91 and I are the only ones left! haha

I do hope someday to hear them though. Hopefully they will come out on a release at some point. We'll see I suppose 🤷‍♀️
Lol I guess it's not the first time we, uh, agree on things. 😜
Has anyone ever even seen us in the same room together?? WELL?? 🤔🤣

Yes. Chicago is pretty good. Dream Away is gonna have to grow on me. It's meh

and are you going to the seminar in Zurich next week, who knows Brad might play one of those
oh I cannot, I have a family commitment. Maybe if still there are tickets I might be able to decide on Friday listening session last minute. Life always comes in the way of Michaeling :(

Back