singles Michael soundtrack

Hot_Street

Proud Member
The album spawned five singles: "Vegas", "Trouble", "The King and I", "If I Can Dream", and "Tupelo Shuffle".[3][4] A deluxe edition of the album that consisted unheard recordings of Butler, featured in the film was released on March 10, 2023.
Which singles would you choose for the Michael soundtrack?

Last edited:
Wanna Be Startin Somethin
Man in the Mirror
Beat It
Billie Jean
Thriller
Human Nature
We Are The World
Bad
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

biopic will cover his childhood and 70s-80s only.
(thinking about the possible remixes, i better not go into details...)

Vegas by Doja Cat was the lead single from Elvis.
What about a song from The Weeknd as lead single for Michael?

I'd love to see them incorporate something like music and me during say a tender moment in the film.

What's the bet on them closing with real footage of MJ performing Man in the mirror? If I was a betting man...

It will be a double release. First part will be greatest hits 2nd part will be unreleased tracks recorded after the trial up until his death. Lol

All singles will be unreleased tracks.😂

Wanna Be Startin Somethin
Man in the Mirror
Beat It
Billie Jean
Thriller
Human Nature
We Are The World
Bad
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

biopic will cover his childhood and 70s-80s only.
(thinking about the possible remixes, i better not go into details...)
Biopic will cover all his life

What's the bet on them closing with real footage of MJ performing Man in the mirror? If I was a betting man...
Could be could be but I would pick an as of now unearthed live performance of who’s loving you. After all these years I’m still astounded by how awesome he does this song. You’d be surprised how many people do not quite realize he was such an incredible performer and live singer in 1970, especially so outside the US where the Jackson 5 were not really that big.

1. don’t stop til you get enough
2. off the wall
3. rock with you
4. billie jean
5. beat it
6. wanna be startin’ somethin’ 💜
7. human nature
8. thriller

I’m not sure if ‘music & me’ was a single, but I feel it should be. I would release it either at the beginning or the end of the singles campaign.

can the singles (except ‘music & me’) be remixed or contemporized in some way (ideally no vocal features)? it’s just that these songs have been released multiple times (even during michael’s lifetime). I’m not sure what incentive the public will have to buy them again.

TYLA seems to be a good choice for the biopic, no?
I was living high and low
Got my choice and I got my soul
Blame it on me

I’m not sure if ‘music & me’ was a single, but I feel it should be. I would release it either at the beginning or the end of the singles campaign.
It was a minor hit in The Netherlands reaching the top 40 for a couple of weeks
I’m not sure what incentive the public will have to buy them again.
Agreed. They keep releasing the same old singles.

1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
2. Billie Jean
3. You Rock My World
4. Man In The Mirror
5. Heal The World
6. Black Or White
7. Earth Song
8. Childhood
9. Smile
10. Unbreakable
Bonus Single:
Best Of Joy