Skinny Eyebrow Era

@mjfanatic777

Hike Smart
Country
United-States
Ok ok ok. I know this is a weird thread but I was eating a banana and I was looking a picture of Michael and I said to myself "Those are some skinny eyebrows." So then I thought, why not make it into a thread! Here I am now, actually doing this. Hopefully this thread won't die a slow and painful death and people will post pics of MJ's skinny eyebrow era.

apparently I donā€™t know how to share photos šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Same with this one, I also got to keep this up float. But, I'm more keen on making the left nostril one alive. Still. Both are important!

My uncle has a birthday in December, he likes MJ very much, I hope to collect more photos to make a photo book as one of the gifts. I'll find more inspiration if you keep updating.:p

My uncle has a birthday in December, he likes MJ very much, I hope to collect more photos to make a photo book as one of the gifts. I'll find more inspiration if you keep updating.:p
ok but you know there is a whole thread on favorite pictures and there are TONS of photos there
Also why me???????

No shortage of Michael photos across the board or online.

On TwitterX there's this although you do need to be signed up to access the content:
@MJJArchivesPics

Back