So Dirty Diana was part of TII.

Yes Speechless that we know of _Oh God that made me cry when he said " I love you" :boohoo
Do you hear how beautful his voice was .

Everytime I think about what could have been, it sends me a terrible state. :(.
Butterflies01 good question....not sure about rehearsed, but tthere was a clip of him singing speechless....perhaps it was just him singing thigh.

Yes Speechless that we know of _Oh God that made me cry when he said " I love you" :boohoo

I love this clip..I put it on my ipod..i have the kind that you can put vidoes and movies on..this is the best 21 seconds especially when he says .I love you.

I remember when he did Thriller in This is It at the end he started dancing and it was to Threatened (sample of it). That's from Invincible. I think he probably would have had little things from invincible in the show. I am guessing but I don't see why not.

Oh I forgot about that. Yes I remember he shrugged his shoulder as though saying "there is nothing else I can say but I love you." It is a very simple and strong statement.

kick ash! i love that song.... man i wish i coulda seen him live...

kick ash! i love that song.... man i wish i coulda seen him live...

Me too. I never got the chance and I never will now. It breaks my heart :(

DD would have been so hot I get goosebumps just thinking about it, but at the same time it makes me so sad, especially knowing the day he died was the day he was to rehearse it. I need to stop now :cry:

The Threatned scene is sooo good! Super-funky, just the way it should be :D

[youtube]3vXrlLtHpJY[/youtube]

Back