So, what does it mean, damn it?

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
Michael Jacksons's mini films were always one of the most amazing things, that I have ever seen in my life. They were never just useless clips for entartainment. They had a lot of really deep meaning behind them! A lot of mystery! Secret significance! Sometimes even aggresive provocative outcry. But recently, I noticed 3 moments in Michael Jackson's video, that doesn't make sence at all. I mean, maybe they have some really undercovered meaning, that I don't know about. And I would like to be wrong! But, I tried to find, what do they mean and found nothing. Like these moments are actually mistake, missed by directors or added for a joke.

I'm talking about moments in Beat It, They Don't Care About Us (Brazil Version) and Scream. In Beat It video, there is a moment in the end of the video, when some of the dancers starts to shake like he has heart attack or epilepsy attack. And operator, for some reason, starts to shoot him on purpose... And... This is really weird moment 😅 I mean, first i saw it, I though this is some kind of dance style, maybe? But few days ago, I watched this moment again on Instagram, and now I don't think already, that he was just dancing...Do you have any ideas, what does it mean?

Second weird moment, is in the middle of TDCAU video, when Michael dances and, suddenly, one of the fan, a woman, comes to hug him, and then just literally throw him on the ground. I think 😄 that it was directors failure. This moment planned to be cutted out, but for some reason was added to final cut. But for what purpose? Does it intended to show viewers, that Michael is vulnerable too? That he can fall like the others? And what is more important, was this woman's action scripted? Or it happend accidentally?

And the last werid moment, I would like to talk about is... anime 😂 Yep, in Scream video, there is a moment, when on the screen of Michael's spaceship suddenly appears some anime. First time, I watched this video, I thought it was fan-made 😆 I mean, anime? In 90s videoclip? What? But, then I convicned myself, that maybe it has some sort of deep meaning:unsure: Does aybody know anything about it?

-8H9p7ANtKI.jpg

Vx1AMhyRgXA.jpg

bYW1c_yeLlw.jpg

I'm talking about moments in Beat It, They Don't Care About Us (Brazil Version) and Scream. In Beat It video, there is a moment in the end of the video, when some of the dancers starts to shake like he has heart attack or epilepsy attack.

beat it - To leave; to go away.

The fight-or-flight or the fight-flight-or-freeze[1] (also called hyperarousal or the acute stress response) is a physiological reaction that occurs in response to a perceived harmful event, attack, or threat to survival.
physical reactions:[18]

• Shaking

I don't think any of those moments have any significant meaning behind them.

It's just for entertainment purposes. They're memorable though and I couldn't imagine the short films without then.

The fan hugging Michael was probably an extra and the fall was part of the act. It does show a shift in the song and brings a bit of chaos to the scene.

And the last werid moment, I would like to talk about is... anime 😂 Yep, in Scream video, there is a moment, when on the screen of Michael's spaceship suddenly appears some anime. First time, I watched this video, I thought it was fan-made 😆 I mean, anime? In 90s videoclip? What? But, then I convicned myself, that maybe it has some sort of deep meaning:unsure: Does aybody know anything about it?
animé clips included in Scream:
Zillion
Vampire Hunter D
for more information:

Back