So, What is next for us as a family of fans?

wendijane

Proud Member
We know that the MJ musical is on its way and we know about the movie plans ...[We all of course know, June is a tempestuous month for us all.]
The question is : what else would you like to see happen for the fans?
Use this place to discuss, suggest, hope and vent and hopefully they will hear us.

@Hiker Please delete if not appropriate or it gets too wild

There is so much I like to see happen:
- box sets with demos being the main thing I am interested in. Vocals or no vocals, I don’t care, whatever you have show us.
- would like it if they’d work together with Motown to give us more J5 footage, some tv station must have surely recorded the early tours?!
- if there is no footage they surely have audio of concerts
- HD releases of Destiny, Triumph and Victory tours, preferably several dates + early 1988 American leg Bad tour releases
- turn the vaults upside down and look for studio recording footage, we all want to see MJ sing full takes of his song in the studio
- try to find as much info as possibly on 1995 on night only, rehearsal footage, it must exist, release it on youtube
- contact anyone who has ever worked with michael, interview them what did they and Michael work on? Maybe they have tapes in their possession.
- contact David Michael Frank, he’d love to let us enjoy MJ’s classical compositions, contact Francois Glorieus ASAP the guy is 90: he loves MJ, he made classical compositions of Michaels’s music and I want to hear it.
- solve whatever problems you have with Quincy Jones
- Be transparant towards us, communicate on a regular basis (Estate)
- Finish your plans don’t put them on ice… FFS
- go forward with the singles plan, by all means contact young artists who loved MJ offer them the chance to dig in his recorded vocals, let them use some for their own songs, there can’t be a greater tribute
- don’t be such a hassle when tv or film productions want to use MJ’s music, it is promotion, can you not see that?!?
- create the this is it show the way it was intended to be with impersonators, film it, release it on dvd
- create a father/daughter duet with whatever you have lying around, would garner enormous media interest. If Paris is interested of course

feel free to add

- create a father/daughter duet with whatever you have lying around, would garner enormous media interest. If Paris is interested of course
Oh I would love that! Paris finishing Michael's work, that's her legacy. Though I don't see that happening. I think she would want to, and is creating her own path, which is good for her.

There is so much I like to see happen:
- box sets with demos being the main thing I am interested in. Vocals or no vocals, I don’t care, whatever you have show us.
- would like it if they’d work together with Motown to give us more J5 footage, some tv station must have surely recorded the early tours?!
- if there is no footage they surely have audio of concerts
- HD releases of Destiny, Triumph and Victory tours, preferably several dates + early 1988 American leg Bad tour releases
- turn the vaults upside down and look for studio recording footage, we all want to see MJ sing full takes of his song in the studio
- try to find as much info as possibly on 1995 on night only, rehearsal footage, it must exist, release it on youtube
- contact anyone who has ever worked with michael, interview them what did they and Michael work on? Maybe they have tapes in their possession.
- contact David Michael Frank, he’d love to let us enjoy MJ’s classical compositions, contact Francois Glorieus ASAP the guy is 90: he loves MJ, he made classical compositions of Michaels’s music and I want to hear it.
- solve whatever problems you have with Quincy Jones
- Be transparant towards us, communicate on a regular basis (Estate)
- Finish your plans don’t put them on ice… FFS
- go forward with the singles plan, by all means contact young artists who loved MJ offer them the chance to dig in his recorded vocals, let them use some for their own songs, there can’t be a greater tribute
- don’t be such a hassle when tv or film productions want to use MJ’s music, it is promotion, can you not see that?!?
- create the this is it show the way it was intended to be with impersonators, film it, release it on dvd

feel free to add
Oh wow You have bought so much to the table here ..well, there we go Estate/John.
I would love to hear the classical music he was working on too..So many suggestions here.
Destiny
Triumph and Victory tours, preferably several dates + early 1988 American leg Bad tour releases
Actually this is a brilliant post.

If theres a physical album I'll buy the album.
Yep. same here. @Hot_Street

And you are quite a new fan @mjfanatic777 and quite young if i recall ~?~ One of the youngest fans we have here at the MJJC family ? If i recall on another thread some of us were surprised that you chose M to be your first physical media listening experience ....n she's listening to something that is thirty plus years old, I think that is saying something.

Estate / John please listen to us.

Last edited:
New music please....!
Video's, rehearsals.
Yes triumph , victory tour!
A museum in Europe, so we can visit too.
A yearly fans gathering party/event, what ever in europe?
Rare things, interviews, well I guess we have it all already.
oh yes like F&M said, footage of one night only....
Hmm I had something else...I forgot...... 🤔

Last edited:
There's just too much I strive to see...
More than anything tho:
-Victory Tour concerts (not only Toronto)
-More BAD/Dangerous/HIStory Tours footage in HD
-GET YOUR WEIGHT OFF OF ME!!!!!!!
-The ,,Victory'' song with Freddie Mercury
-A proper 'Invincible 25' in 2026 (Although I don't see this happen in any universe)
And on the fan's side, I always love to see the projects y'all make for June 25th or August 29th... really warms my heart to know how many people feel the strong connection to his legacy too!

New music please....!
Video's, rehearsals.
Yes triumph , victory tour!
A museum in Europe, so we can visit too.
A yearly fans gathering party/event, what ever in europe?
Rare things, interviews, well I guess we have it all already.
oh yes like F&M said, footage of one night only....
Hmm I had something else...I forgot...... 🤔
A museum in Europe is one of the best ideas I've ever heard...
So many fans here... so many memorials here and so much love for his legacy!
I would also like to see more musicals... We had the 'Beat It' musical 2-3 years ago, but I would very much like for MJOne to come to Europe maybe... Connecting to the international fans again, like Michael always liked to🙂

Back