So why couldn't they have just dropped the Cascio tracks?

Spaceship

Proud Member
Everybody and their grandma knew it wasn't MJ singing those songs. Was Sony just legally forced to include them because of some contractual agreement? Did they just sign documents promising that they will use the songs without actually hearing them first?

The Cascios are one weird family. Going so far as to defend MJ and say he was an amazing person, yet choosing to tarnish his legacy with fake songs. And even Teddy Riley defended the fake tracks before finally admitting they were fake; what in the world was he thinking, destroying his credibility by backing these songs? This whole fiasco was bizarre and over the top. The Michael album is a prime example of how exactly not to do a posthumous album.

Last edited:
I like to believe that Michael did in fact have some species of involvement in these songs, or that he at least was aware of them or around when they were conceived. It obviously is not his voice on the songs but maybe, just maybe, he did intend to record them at some point.

Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson
Just when you thought he was done
He comes to give it again
They can put around the world today
He wanna write my obituary
No matter what, you just wanna read it again
No matter what, you just wanna feed it again
Why is it strange that I would fall in love? (Fall in love)
Who is that boogie man you're thinkin' of? (You're thinkin' of)
Or am I crazy 'cause I just eloped
This is breaking news (breaking news)
This is breaking news (breaking news, breaking the news)
Oh

This is straight ass lol. Even worse lyrics than "Privacy"

Oh

The chorus makes no sense at all. Let's analyze the worst lyrics:

"Why is it strange that I would fall in love" is not a lyric Michael would ever willingly write. This seems like a blatant reference to his controversial marrige with Lisa Marie Presley as written as an amateur songwriter.
and "or am I crazy 'cause I just eloped" just seems wrong in the context of an MJ song. He never really put the word "eloped" in his songs without a good reason. Like the last line, it seems like the sloppy work of a songwriter who doesn't have much experience in the songwriting industry.

and "or am I crazy 'cause I just eloped" just seems wrong in the context of an MJ song. He never really put the word "eloped" in his songs without a good reason. Like the last line, it seems like the sloppy work of a songwriter who doesn't have much experience in the songwriting industry.
it's not eloped, it INDULGED. DAMN! WHY EVERY LYRIC SITE KEEPS WRITING THIS LINE WRONG! Listen to acapella of this song, he clearly says INDULGED

I like to believe that Michael did in fact have some species of involvement in these songs, or that he at least was aware of them or around when they were conceived. It obviously is not his voice on the songs but maybe, just maybe, he did intend to record them at some point.
Michael Jackson HAD NOTHING TO DO with these tracks! We have literally 0 proofs, that he was EVEN AWARE of their existence. With 90% tracks were made without Michael knowing

Everybody and their grandma knew it wasn't MJ singing those songs. Was Sony just legally forced to include them because of some contractual agreement? Did they just sign documents promising that they will use the songs without actually hearing them first?

The Cascios are one weird family. Going so far as to defend MJ and say he was an amazing person, yet choosing to tarnish his legacy with fake songs. And even Teddy Riley defended the fake tracks before finally admitting they were fake; what in the world was he thinking, destroying his credibility by backing these songs? This whole fiasco was bizarre and over the top. The Michael album is a prime example of how exactly not to do a posthumous album.
Because Sony didn't care.... It's just a company of loser, lol. Especially this Motola idiot. They don't have brains at all (which was officially confirrmed, when they denied to make Unbreakable video)

Michael Jackson HAD NOTHING TO DO with these tracks! We have literally 0 proofs, that he was EVEN AWARE of their existence. With 90% tracks were made without Michael knowing
Yep wouldnt be surpised if they went behind mikes back and did songs he had no clue on

Oh

I prefer ''tabloid junkie'' than ''privacy'' but it was ok i guess

We know from the Jeffre Phillips lawsuit that Michael owned CD’s containing some of the Cascio songs, which means that, at the very least, he had knowledge of their existence.

We know from the Jeffre Phillips lawsuit that Michael owned CD’s containing some of the Cascio songs, which means that, at the very least, he had knowledge of their existence.
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

😂 😂 😂 Let's stop right here. Some random guy, saying about MJ having something in his house😂😂 c'mon. this is ridiculous.
Dude. We are talking about a lawsuit and documents which were admitted into evidence. There are actual pictures of these CD’s. Before dismissing something that you have no idea about, perhaps you should not comment on it and do some research.

Dude. We are talking about a lawsuit and documents which were admitted into evidence. There are actual pictures of these CD’s. Before dismissing something that you have no idea about, perhaps you should not comment on it and do some research.
We are talking about CASCIO case! The most controversal fraud in history! This dirty family lied literally to everybody! They made a lot of faked proofs. In that case you can't trust ANYBODY. Only real evidence are relevant. And we have LITTERALLY 0 EVIDENCES, that MJ was involved in production of these beautiful tracks. So please, before saying such nonsence,
do some research
and stop being a kid already

😉

We are talking about CASCIO case! The most controversal fraud in history! This dirty family lied literally to everybody! They made a lot of faked proofs. In that case you can't trust ANYBODY. Only real evidence are relevant. And we have LITTERALLY 0 EVIDENCES, that MJ was involved in production of these beautiful tracks. So please, before saying such nonsence,
🤦‍♂️

Back