Some info I found on the unreleased track "Shut Up And Dance"

ChanceToDance

Proud Member
For context, this comes from a popular impersonator in the latin america known as Rodrigo Teaser, he has worked with people involved with MJ such as his long time choreographer Lavelle Smith Jr. and his guitarist Jennifer Batten.

Rodrigo is also a solo artist and showed his songs to Lavelle, of which he picked 3 of them to show to Michael Prince. Michael Prince loved the songs and encouraged Rodrigo to release them. He also showed a snippet of the song Shut Up And Dance to Rodrigo (of which he sings in a podcast) and this is what he had to say about the track:

"Michael Prince has in his possession 4 of MJ's songs and he allowed me to listen to the snippet of one, the song is called Shut Up And Dance.....But remember that name because one day the song will be released...."

So contrary to what was posted here in the forums it is a song that at least has vocals, will the Estate ever release it? Will we get to hear it in the next posthumous album? What do you guys think?

That's it?

I call BS, he has WAY more than just 4 songs
Michael Prince could have more but for the most part I believe him because of how involved he is with MJ's working crew. Rodrigo even choreographed Blue Gangsta with Lavelle since that's what MJ wanted to do.

For context, this comes from a popular impersonator in the latin america known as Rodrigo Teaser, he has worked with people involved with MJ such as his long time choreographer Lavelle Smith Jr. and his guitarist Jennifer Batten.

Rodrigo is also a solo artist and showed his songs to Lavelle, of which he picked 3 of them to show to Michael Prince. Michael Prince loved the songs and encouraged Rodrigo to release them. He also showed a snippet of the song Shut Up And Dance to Rodrigo (of which he sings in a podcast) and this is what he had to say about the track:

"Michael Prince has in his possession 4 of MJ's songs and he allowed me to listen to the snippet of one, the song is called Shut Up And Dance.....But remember that name because one day the song will be released...."

So contrary to what was posted here in the forums it is a song that at least has vocals, will the Estate ever release it? Will we get to hear it in the next posthumous album? What do you guys think?
Eh, I’ll believe it when I see it. It’s hard for me to trust anyone when it comes to Michael since so many lie on him :/

I know for a fact that Michael Prince has more then 4 songs on his “HARD DRIVES”! Most the stuff Michael Prince and Brad Buxer have aren’t even registered yet. He even has unreleased stuff that he didn’t work on with Michael that Michael had him pull from the Vault in Los Angeles.

Yes @filmandmusic I’ve seen their registered at the Library lol. Matter fact over 50 songs with MP’s name attached are there. He pulled up Get Your Weight Off Of Me during his interview on an MJ Podcast (song was not played) and he didn’t even know what it was and said he needed to go back and listen to a bunch of stuff. He also played the instrumental to another song at a seminar.

I know for a fact that Michael Prince has more then 4 songs on his “HARD DRIVES”! Most the stuff Michael Prince and Brad Buxer have aren’t even registered yet. He even has unreleased stuff that he didn’t work on with Michael that Michael had him pull from the Vault in Los Angeles.
Vault in L.A.? What is that.

So shut up and dance recorded ?

It has a chorus at least. We've known that much I'm pretty sure.

I found song called sex life is that true was supposed to release in thriller 40

I found song called sex life is that true was supposed to release in thriller 40
But 'Sex Life' does not belong exclusively to the 'Thriller' era.

It was allegedly written, recorded and meant for the 'Off The Wall' album (with a different title, though), and then it was being reworked for nearly all of Michael Jackson's subsequent studio albums.

It was allegedly written, recorded and meant for the 'Off The Wall' album (with a different title, though), and then it was being reworked for nearly all of Michael Jackson's subsequent studio albums.
Who said the info about that song i found it only in Google

You're just intentionally trolling at this point and still nothing is being done about it.

Most likely Michael Prince has more than 4 songs.....but if you read between the lines, there's a chance the 4 songs being mentioned maybe a select few that are completed tracks beginning to end.

Most likely Michael Prince has more than 4 songs.....but if you read between the lines, there's a chance the 4 songs being mentioned maybe a select few that are completed tracks beginning to end.
He has 40 songs. I feel like the guy simply misheard MP lol.

Back