Songs that only just missed out on inclusion on an album?

There's a track in the botdf mutlis called REF that is the original dangerous version of the track, and it's nearly identical to the final version.
If you have the time, can you upload the original Dangerous version of BOTDF to your channel? I'm curious what the slight differences are.

There's a track in the botdf mutlis called REF that is the original dangerous version of the track, and it's nearly identical to the final version.
Yeah I knew about that, wasn't that instrumental, though? Maybe I'm thinking of something else lol.

Yeah I knew about that, wasn't that instrumental, though? Maybe I'm thinking of something else lol.
I thought it was just instrumental, as well. Regardless, it was a missed opportunity to not include BOTDF on Dangerous. Had it been released earlier, as opposed to the late 1990s when New Jack Swing had become dated, it could have potentially achieved greater success.

I thought it was just instrumental, as well. Regardless, it was a missed opportunity to not include BOTDF on Dangerous. Had it been released earlier, as opposed to the late 1990s when New Jack Swing had become dated, it could have potentially achieved greater success.
Yeah, iirc it's teddy's original instrumental.

Back