Songs that were officially announced but dropped at last minute

Fuzball

Proud Member
afaik these were officially announced by CBS/Epic/Sony but ultimately not released on album
  • Streetwalker
  • Family Thing
  • In The Back
  • Shout

Hard to imagine that there're still no LVs recorded for FT & ITB 2 month prior to scheduled release date

afaik these were officially announced by CBS/Epic/Sony but ultimately not released on album
  • Streetwalker
  • Family Thing
  • In The Back
  • Shout

Hard to imagine that there're still no LVs recorded for FT & ITB 2 month prior to scheduled release date
FT and ITB are unfinished. So, only 2 songs are relevant

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
  • Streetwalker
  • Family Thing
  • In The Back
  • Shout

😲 😲 😲

• Streetwalker
  • Family Thing
  • In The Back
  • Shout

Wasn't Man in Black also (for Dangerous)?

I remember my mum had a music magazine from September 91 and it had a double page spread on "Michael Jackson's new album fact and fiction" and it basically summed up the rumours, from what was official.

In the official section they listed the songs, "Jam On", duet with Madonna, "Trip", "Someone Put Your Hand Out" and "Bad Girl". I always remember thinking it was crazy that they thought a Madonna duet was "official" and they knew of Someone Put Your Hand Out before the Pepsi promotion.

Also interestingly they called WYWTOM as Trip, which is what Mike referred to it as on the Dangerous tracklist video.

Sorry for the long answer and derailing the thread, great question mate.

so the version of Streetwalker that was announced was the 1987 version? Also why wasn’t the 1987 version released and yet the 1988 version was twice?

Back