Starting with The Man in the Mirror...

TheManinTheMirror

Proud Member
I've recently have realized, that I've been immature, and my name change in to show that I am growing up. I may not have been on here long, but I want to make my time on this earth, and on this forum very enjoyable, for myself and others, and to do so, I got to live life off the wall. I realized that someone the things I've said were not in the right context, and may have hurt peoples feelings. I've tried to avoid confrontations, and I think I'm doing a pretty good job at that. I just feel like it's time to say goodbye, to CarouselKid and say hello to TheManinTheMirror, I feel like this is my way of growing up. Or becoming the werecat lol. I was very immature when I first joined this forum, and I'm getting better. I had ADHD, so that causes me to not always think about what I'm saying, and I think now it is time to come out and say that and apologize for lying to you guys about the BAD Tour footage, my source was lying to me, and I apologize for believe it and posting it here.
So please forgive me, because that was wrong of me. I have done things on here I should not have done, like say I was going to post the whole XSCAPE album when it leaked for us in the US. I am sorry for that, and I ask if there is anyway I can clear that off my record lol. But all I ask is that you guys give me a chance to be me. Be the person I would love to show around.

Thanks,
Matt

Of course, Hun :blush: Thanks for your honesty! That was a brave post and don't worry about your "label" that the world needs to glue on you. I have one too and it can be quite frustrating when you mean well and peeps take it to the wrong way or when you just can't help yourself in acting that way. :doh:

Of course, the label is never an excuse but hey, it offers an explaination to WHY you do certain stuff different than others.. Believe me, I know how it feels be different and misunderstood so... here you can be yourself and make this your HOME.

Indeed, take a look in the mirror and be that change in world where everyone wants you to be the same, huh:smilerolleyes:

Hugs :better:

Daz.

Back