step up 2 with some mj moves

MichaelJ1988

Proud Member
Hey guys, I went to see step up 2 with my girlfriend cause she was dying to see it and i wasn't happy about it. But my mood changed once I saw them paying tribute to The King of Pop. They showed some croch grabbing Billie Jean, and then there were moves from the Black or White video when he was dancing on the street. It was also nice to hear others in the theater recognizing that it was MJ. Just thought I'd let you know!!

Wow great! I'll definitely go and watch it! I love Step Up 1, especially the last dance scene where ballet and hip-hop are perfectly matched. Thanks for informing us!

Hey guys, I went to see step up 2 with my girlfriend cause she was dying to see it and i wasn't happy about it. But my mood changed once I saw them paying tribute to The King of Pop. They showed some croch grabbing Billie Jean, and then there were moves from the Black or White video when he was dancing on the street. It was also nice to hear others in the theater recognizing that it was MJ. Just thought I'd let you know!!

of course :yes: hollywood always adored him but didn't want to admit it. thanks for the info..might go see, afterall...

Man, I feel sorry for you dude.
There's no way I would ever see Step Up 2, 'cause the sh!t looks gay as hell.

Hollaback.

Man, I feel sorry for you dude.
There's no way I would ever see Step Up 2, 'cause the sh!t looks gay as hell.

Hollaback.

I didn't think it was going to be good either. But once I saw the MJ moves I became interested in the movie and it wasn't bad actually.

i just saw it, noticed the mj moves too, i thought it was really good

hmmm! I never went to go see it because the first movie had crap dancing..

But now that u mention the MJ type stuff I might have to go to it.. ;)

I saw that movie last monday and I noticed the moves as well,unfortunatly I was the only one in the theater who noticed it (even though there weren't a lot of people there) so I just smiled to myself :p

Yeah I noticed the MJ moves too.
Did you see the DJ with the Beat It jacket on too? :D

Yeh i love that movie!!
its the best! :)

moose is the best in that movie, he does most of the mj moves!

Back