Stripper Says Dr. Murray Wanted Sleep As MJ Died

I remembered when he was ordering the benzos and propofol he was also asking the pharmacist to concoct some pills to keep him awake. The pharmacist made him some and these were found in the crime scene. Some said the pills were for Mike but I tend to think it was really for Murray.

I remembered when he was ordering the benzos and propofol he was also asking the pharmacist to concoct some pills to keep him awake. The pharmacist made him some and these were found in the crime scene. Some said the pills were for Mike but I tend to think it was really for Murray.

I am so pissed off... all Murray had to do was tell MJ he couldn't do it, and he doesn't feel comfortable with this method of putting him to sleep. That's all he had to do and MJ would still be here.

I make no excuses for Conrad Murray, because he is a liar (by his own admission); and I believe also a murderer.

Hence me not understanding why the charges havent been raised. It IS gross negligence. It was from day one when he accepted the job. Unless they cant prove he didnt know unmonitored injections of propofol were dangerous? 4 years for this would be a ridiculous sentence.

Justice system is political in the usa.walgren/cooley gey a conviction it makes a name for them helps with promotion etc and in the future money as the d.a that got murray

risk a higher charge and lose and be known for it.its not about the truth but what u can prove

I would think getting murray on higher charges would make them even more successful. On the other hand, I would think the idea of justice should prevail. Me and my naiveté! Thanks anyway.

A friend of mine told me the other day : Michael got the death sentence, we got life, and murray will get 4 years tops.

I would think getting murray on higher charges would make them even more successful.
yeah but if u are the D.A are u gonna take that chance? a conviction on M.S or an aquital on murder 2?

so true. yet he will only serve 2 if we are lucky. my only hope is he comes out of prison in a body bag or drops dead as soon as he gets out

elusive moonwalker;3359793 said:
yeah but if u are the D.A are u gonna take that chance? a conviction on M.S or an aquital on murder 2?

so true. yet he will only serve 2 if we are lucky. my only hope is he comes out of prison in a body bag or drops dead as soon as he gets out

Well, basically if I was the DA, I wouldnt care abt politics (again with that naiveté and idealism.)
I see what you mean, but I dont get what part of murder 2 they cant prove. What happened seem to be the exact definition of it.

I see we have the same hope... Trust in the MJ fans behind bars...

I hope the MJ fans behind bars will give that bastard some propofol and sedatives and let him suffocate to death like he did MJ.

I agree with all of you..Elusive..Ben..and StacyJ...its could only be Karma for Murray to run into MJ fans in prison..however I have a feeling they will keep him in protected custody,.

It's not solely about that! It's not only about murray's punishment.....

This is about the TRUTH! We WANT the TRUTH!

I believe that murder 2 can be proven.

I believe that murder 2 can be proven.

Amen to that.

I hate what this is turning me partly into (see previous posts) b/c it's not who I am. But it's driving me crazy that even in death, there're so many lies around Michael. I agree on the importance of the truth having to be revealed. I want, heck, I NEED to know what happened, and I NEED to see this sorry excuse for a human being be punished fairly.
It's the least Michael deserves.

Yeah I know, dont keep your hopes up...

but I dont get what part of murder 2 they cant prove.
well its all down to a jury at the end of the day.some may feel uncomfortable finding some guilty of murder two instead of M.S and giving them a min of 15 years. u never know and i guess they D.A aint prepared to risk a higher charge or simply doesnt care

the justice system isnt about the truth though is it its about what u can prove. a friend whos a magistrate gave me that quote and they are totally right.and even if murray is convicted im sure that wont be the truth for you kasume as we know your opinions on this. so for you i doubt you will ever get the truth that u are looking for

I think Michael was gone before 10am, I also believe the girl heard something that sounded like a cough, but it doesn't necesarily have to be a cough. I think that was a concocted cover by Murray to put the time of death later than it was.

I think Michael was gone before 10am, I also believe the girl heard something that sounded like a cough, but it doesn't necesarily have to be a cough. I think that was a concocted cover by Murray to put the time of death later than it was.
I agree with you. All the phone calls before murray called the security guard, were cover his ass calls.

i used to think that but medically from what we know that doest fit interms of TOD

Then Murray should hav went to sleep and NOT do any kind of medical on person. that is still no excuse, if anything, that makes it worst.

Then Murray should hav went to sleep and NOT do any kind of medical on person. that is still no excuse, if anything, that makes it worst.

I agree.. he agrees to give his patient potentially dangerous sedatives but he's tired himself so he might fall asleep too. His patient must be monitored at all times yet he's sleepy.. he's guilty as sin

The autopsy should have determined the time of death. At least it's what I learned in Law school.

The autopsy should have determined the time of death. At least it's what I learned in Law school.

I am anxious at the time the prosecutor will say it happened. Of course Murray the doctor is the one that should know what time MJ died because his ass should've been monitoring him.

Ben971;3359787 said:
I would think getting murray on higher charges would make them even more successful. On the other hand, I would think the idea of justice should prevail. Me and my naiveté! Thanks anyway.

A friend of mine told me the other day : Michael got the death sentence, we got life, and murray will get 4 years tops.

Your friend cleverly summed it all up.

Lividity is from 20 mins to an hour or so. Rigor mortis starts after a few hrs

Back