Taj Jackson's MJ Documentary - Updates and Discussion [MERGED]

see ya in 2099
wow-fucking-nothing.gif

I clicked in here bc I thought there'd be something actually helpful but we have to do the petty criticizing thing ...this site isn't buried in the sand, its fans like you that have to keep us informed...isn't that the purpose of a forum? Do you expect legions of fans to stop life and keep up with every nook and cranny of this nonsense?

I'm sure me and 8701girl (and the vast majority of MJ lovers) have spent the years primarily focused on our own personal business, that's why we come here. To check in on the info found by those who have time to ..''babysit'' Twitter which some fans are fortunate to have the luxury to do.

Its easy to forget the age minimum to join is 13. I guess that explains the random unnecessary petty criticisms you all love to toss around instead of adding to the actual topic in order to be helpful to fans all over the world.

How many members are there here? I'm sure there are more fans unfamiliar than the other way around.
As someone who was in the trenches in 2019 on Twitter with MJ Fam, fighting the same 10+ Guilter Trolls who are still harassing fans til this day, even I did not know about this documentary. And I have donated to Taj's, have watched "Square One" and I'm currently donating to the doc, "Trial by Media." When I saw the date was 2019 on the doc mentioned, I was shocked. I have watched plenty Taj, Brandi, and Liam interviews (he even follows me on Twitter) and I never knew about that Doc. Heck, I even met Brandi in California when we (MJ fans) did a "Rally for Justice" in the area of the Hollywood BLVD not far from Mike's star. Life happens and things get missed. I been ten toes down about supporting Mike and haven't seen this. However, I will check it out tho. Also, stuff goes fast on Twitter. You literally have to live on there to catch all news and though I love Michael with all my heart since becoming a fan at two years old back in the 80s and defending him since the 90s, we all have lives. Even Michael had to continue to live his life while fighting for his life.

Last edited:
Back