Teenage Michael Appreciation

@mjfanatic777

Hike Smart
Country
United-States
I know there are a lot of treads about Michael in the HIStory and Bad era (mostly about when he's an adult) But now here is a thread where you can post pictures of Michael when he is a teenager! You can post your fave photos of him in The Jacksons era or just post a fave picture of him in his teenage years!

Enjoy Moonwalkers!

1dbda6e4927e554294140fc0dc5dbc12.jpg

omg he's my age here (17). can't guarantee he wouldn't be my first boy crush if i met him in that year right now 🥰 🤭🥰🥰💕💕💕

There is definitely no shortage of photo threads about Michael! There are a few specific to J5/Jackson's but I think this is the first I've seen of his teen days. How sweet. Great thread idea! ❤️

What a beautiful smile!!! Lovely Michael. Adorable boy and handsome young man, always.

There is definitely no shortage of photo threads about Michael! There are a few specific to J5/Jackson's but I think this is the first I've seen of his teen days. How sweet. Great thread idea! ❤️

What a beautiful smile!!! Lovely Michael. Adorable boy and handsome young man, always.
the perfect to fantasize with as a teenager myself 💕 🤭 🤭

he has officially awakened the half-gay in me. (this may or may not be me actually coming out as bi 😀)

the perfect to fantasize with as a teenager myself 💕 🤭 🤭

he has officially awakened the half-gay in me. (this may or may not be me actually coming out as bi 😀)
omg this made me realize my biggest fear is having anyone from my school find out about this account even though it's highly doubtful most if not all of them don't even know this website exists 😭😭 i'd ACTUALLY DIE 😭

NO FR. if non fans knew how many people actually STRONGLY simp for michael each day they'd probably keep their mouths shut. lol
I'm not going to respond fully to this thought on this thread, but yes. They have no idea lol.

0494eb71bb16f98d399ed6c301a4470b.jpg

crying cause the boys in my school suck and michael is so much cuter than all of them combined and i wish he went to my school and he was my boyfriend okay i'm done now

Thank you!!

Back