TehHolySpir1t (The Holy Spirit) is in the HOT SEAT!

How did you chose your username?

If you could be anything in the world, what would it be?

What is your favorite past time (hobby)?

How did you chose your username?

If you could be anything in the world, what would it be?

What is your favorite past time (hobby)?

My username was originally thought up by my older brother, when he was making me an account on Xbox live. He originally typed in The Holy Spirit, but it was already taken by somebody else. Xbox live went on to suggest TehHolySp1rit, and the rest is HIStory.

If I could be anything in the world, I would probably be a wizard at Hogwarts. I'm just completely in love with the Harry Potter series at the time.

My favorite thing to do has been football, or soccer, for as long as I can remember. The sense of working together as a team to achieve something i just one of the greatest feelings in the world. I love it.

Are you kidding? I've seen it three times already, one of them in the IMAX theatre in London. Which is special, because I live in Norway and were over there only for a short weekend. The film is just a magnificent piece of art. I loved it. I had already read the book twice some time ago, and I'm pretty sure it's the definitive conclusion of the Harry Potter series, sadly.

Are you kidding? I've seen it three times already, one of them in the IMAX theatre in London. Which is special, because I live in Norway and were over there only for a short weekend. The film is just a magnificent piece of art. I loved it. I had already read the book twice some time ago, and I'm pretty sure it's the definitive conclusion of the Harry Potter series, sadly.

Wow! :eek: :wild: Harry Potter was so successful that it is unbelievable that this is the end. Let's see... Who knows any surprises appear. Or maybe J. K. Rowling is preparing another series of adventures. She is working on something new? :unsure:

You're from Norway? :wild:

Are you a man or woman? :shifty:

Wow! :eek: :wild: Harry Potter was so successful that it is unbelievable that this is the end. Let's see... Who knows any surprises appear. Or maybe J. K. Rowling is preparing another series of adventures. She is working on something new? :unsure:

You're from Norway? :wild:

Are you a man or woman? :shifty:

Yes, from a financial standpoint, it seems unlikely that this is the end of Harry Potter. And while I don't think there will be any major addition to the series as far as novels go, it is likely that there will be, like you said previously, some surprises for the fans. Miss Rowling stated in an interview from the late 90's that she wanted to write for the rest of her life. Whether or not this is still her intention, I don't know. If she manages to create something new and exiting, I will be very pleased, but I would also understand her if she's no longer hungry enough to keep going.

I am from Norway, yes :D It's very cold here. 12 celsius throughout june and july is very cold, even for us Norwegians.

I am a man, or a boy, rather. I'm seventeen years old, so I don't really know if I'm a man or still a child. Somewhere in between, I reckon. I am sure, however, that I am definitely not a woman.

Yes, from a financial standpoint, it seems unlikely that this is the end of Harry Potter. And while I don't think there will be any major addition to the series as far as novels go, it is likely that there will be, like you said previously, some surprises for the fans. Miss Rowling stated in an interview from the late 90's that she wanted to write for the rest of her life. Whether or not this is still her intention, I don't know. If she manages to create something new and exiting, I will be very pleased, but I would also understand her if she's no longer hungry enough to keep going.

Yes, I believe it will create something new, but if not better or as good enough as Harry Potter, surely she will be criticized, because people often create high expectations. She will have to overcome and surprise everyone. :wild:

I am from Norway, yes :D It's very cold here. 12 celsius throughout june and july is very cold, even for us Norwegians.

:fear:

I hate winter/cold. :(

I am a man, or a boy, rather. I'm seventeen years old, so I don't really know if I'm a man or still a child. Somewhere in between, I reckon. I am sure, however,

:shifty:

that I am definitely not a woman.

:lol:

Back