That's What They Told Me

I feel like I'm a no one, that's what they told me
I'ma show ya, baby, I was chosen, ayy

I think it’s from the Invincible Sessions, since Korg Nex has most material from that era

It's only a cover of an old Temptations song called "Check Yourself"
Aww, that's what they told me. (Check yourself, check yourself)
I paid no mind. (Check yourself, check yourself)

Last edited:
God I'd love to be a collector like Korgnex one day, sadly the collecting scene isn't as easy as it once was. Trading is no longer much of a thing, after the 2020 Multitrack leaks people stopped trading, you now have to be really wealthy to gain anything unleaked because now they only sell which is fair. I've met legit collectors but the prices for stuff is at least $3,000 and above. But I know some collectors who don't even sell anymore because MJ fans can be crazy as heck and are desperate for unleaked stuff on all the wrong levels.
I understand why they can't leak stuff though, while it maybe a treat for the fans, it can come with legal issues because they don't legally own what they put out, is practically private property. So I'm not mad at Korgnex for not putting out the whole recording but he might as well not put out anything at all because it only makes people desperate and want for stuff more. Yes we all still want new stuff to hear BUT to bait in the fans with a snippet and leave it at that is kinda mean. At least from my perspective. People can still become private collectors, like you can still trade, but whatever you get from trades are bound to leak eventually because that's usually how stuff spreads like wildfire. I'm somewhat of a private collector, but anything I have is bound to leak eventually, not necessarily by me but like I said stuff spreads. (I don't have any unleaked songs don't bother me and I rather not say what I have because I don't want people to bite my ass)

I'm just curious. New vocals are always interesting.

But they told me
A man should be faithful

As a faithful man: No.
That's what I told you.

It's a mystery (for the moment).
That's what they told me.

Please stop being an attention seeker

"It's t... t. .... t... ......" --> end

+

"I am a ...er ...er when I'm anxious, that's what they told me. But what else do you call me?" --> 1st letter

AI sucks.

Hmmm.
"That's mean, you mo...."

That's what you told me? No way... xD

Hmmm.
"Tmym is a person who is full of love. Your beautiful emotions create harmony and balance for anyone who is lucky enough to become your friend."

That's what you told me? Huh? xD
That's mean, you motherf**ker-- (joke)

^ Wish more people would be open for jokes.

Back