The Angry Video Game Nerd appreciation

I gotta say that the episodes that made me fall in love with the Nerd series is Silver Surfer and Power Glove. From there on I couldn't stop watching him xD

Has anyone been watching Board James? That's a great series, and James Rolfe has done great things with it

Has anyone been watching Board James? That's a great series, and James Rolfe has done great things with it

I started rewatching all of the episodes after the "finale" with the Nightmare game. It's better than I remembered, and I was pleasantly surprised by the sudden psychological horror turn it took in the last couple episodes.

I started rewatching all of the episodes after the "finale" with the Nightmare game. It's better than I remembered, and I was pleasantly surprised by the sudden psychological horror turn it took in the last couple episodes.
For sure! Just watched the AVGN movie this weekend... definitely a mixed bag for me, lol, but I'm glad that he finally got to make the movie he always wanted. It was more a James Rolfe movie than an AVGN one, but it was pretty entertaining for what it was.
I'm 100% on board with what you said about Board James. Just goes to show, his online videos are where he really shines.

I wish he would go back to his old style , I don't know if it's just me but his new episodes are just not the same..

Hell yes, I love the Nerd! XD I think I've been a fan of his since starting to watch in either '07 or '08 but his videos are just too funny and I'm glad I never played lots of the stuff he's featured. God they're so awful. But yes, James' other videos are very good too...especially Board James. That was amazing where it went with the horror angle. I also love his James and Mike Play every Monday. Very good way to see different kinds of games that I either played growing up or new ones that I've never seen before but then want to try out after seeing them.

Back