The Birchey Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remington Steele

Proud Member
Hi all,

I was wondering... what exactly happened to that member? Regardless of what he did wasn't right, I think he did a remarkable job (that's a hell of an understatement) making these beautiful remixes, remember that 17 min. long demo mix he did including "Hold my hand"?

I'm curious, can anybody give a complete story about Birchey, how he started here, what happened and if he might return here? We don't need to talk about the "issue" he had if you don't think that's a good idea (probably wouldn't be that helpful to him), but I do wonder whether a return of him would be possible. I'd love to see more remixes of him.

I'm only aware that he and another man, Cartman (first name Eric?), stole a multitude of multi tracks and a handful of unreleased songs from the Sony servers, including the original demo to Hollywood Tonight. They were given community service and fined but I'm not sure if anything else happened. He's very active on the Maximum Jackson: HIStory Continues forum and on Twitter but as far as I know, there's a beef between Birchey and some of the admins so he's not allowed here on the boards.

Recently some articles were posted about him. Basically yes you are right. He was trying to prove that the Cascio tracks were not Michael singing. In court he explained that he was sorry for everything but he is still determined to prove this. He was a great member.

Yes, he was. Do you know whether he posted new remixes on this other board you mentioned?

Recently some articles were posted about him. Basically yes you are right. He was trying to prove that the Cascio tracks were not Michael singing. In court he explained that he was sorry for everything but he is still determined to prove this. He was a great member.

What a champion.

There is a thread about this at the trials section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back