The Daily News Oct 6 - Chinese fans made This Is It to the cinemas!

Re: The Daily News Oct 6

I'm a Chinese fan
A lot of Chinese fans worte letters to China Film Group,we hope all Chinese fans can watch Michael in cinema.
We are so happy,our dream will come ture.

Great, i'm glad you guys will get to see the film

Re: ‘Michael Jackson’ first fawn born in breeding center

deer-sep2809.jpg

http://www.negrosforests.org/?q=news-sep2809

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/regions/view/20090930-227593/%91Michael_Jackson%92_first_fawn_born_in_breeding_center

aww so cute!

So TII filled the last of 20 spots to have foreign films shown there in a year.
Thats great. I know his fans are many in China. :)

Thanks Marie...everyone for the news.

I do not believe for one second that anybody was keeping Michael from seeing his family. In my opinion, "sometimes" Michael probably didn't feel like being bothered with the family. Which I'm sure some of us on this very board have experienced with our OWN families at one time or another.

I mean, it's probably easier for a sister to say: "they were keeping him away from us." Rather than have to say: "sometimes he did not want to see us (for whatever reason)."

His so called "advisors and/or people" didn't appear to mind that Michael attended that dinner which was held for his parents. They must have all been taking a nap, when Mike and the kids snuck out the crib and went to the dinner party. LOL!

Exactly.

Latoya is such an attention whore...she should acknowledge the fact that MJ did not WANT his family harassing him for money, to join them on a new business venture or tour. He most likely INTRUCTED his security people to keep them away.

She acts as if it is recent that MJ did not want to have much contact with his family...Please. This has been going on for years

LaToya is full of crap, i had more respect for her when she posed for playboy.

OMG!! Very funny....and true

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the article and the pictures.The deer is beautiful named after MJ he would of loved it.

Susannah xx

Michael was a smart guy,so LaToya stop saying this stupid things about him!

I do not believe for one second that anybody was keeping Michael from seeing his family. In my opinion, "sometimes" Michael probably didn't feel like being bothered with the family. Which I'm sure some of us on this very board have experienced with our OWN families at one time or another.

I mean, it's probably easier for a sister to say: "they were keeping him away from us." Rather than have to say: "sometimes he did not want to see us (for whatever reason)."

His so called "advisors and/or people" didn't appear to mind that Michael attended that dinner which was held for his parents. They must have all been taking a nap, when Mike and the kids snuck out the crib and went to the dinner party. LOL!

lol. hahahah

also.. glad you guys get the movie! :)

Last edited:

I'm a Chinese fan
A lot of Chinese fans wrote letters to China Film Group,we hope all Chinese fans can watch Michael in cinema.

Congratulations!:)

Congrats, chinese people!!!
I hope that your version won't be consored or something like that! :)
I'm really happy that such a big country with so many fans will be able to see this concert!

I'm a Chinese fan
A lot of Chinese fans wrote letters to China Film Group,we hope all Chinese fans can watch Michael in cinema.

which part of china you live? i am indonesian but currently studying in Shanghai,China
hoping Michael would not miss Shanghai cinema ^^

Back