The fans want nothing more than to sit and talk with MJ for hours about his music creation. Meanwhile:

Excellent news. Bc the daily rate I was going to offer you had already been tripled. That's not counting bonuses, expenses, a consultancy fee and a six-figure sum if you can get Michael to agree to attend a performance of Swan Lake with me.
if you can get him to PERFORM Swan Lake, QUADRUPLE that damn money!!

if you can get him to PERFORM Swan Lake, QUADRUPLE that damn money!!
Go and invent your own fantasy! Recruit sw23 for your team but I claim first dibs on her time. We have a serious project to put together and nothing is getting in the way (of my madness!)

I wonder if Michael would be disssecting other people's work on a forum if he would be alive, lol. I do think so! He was very observant, curious and sometimes obsessed with other peopIe and their art; like apparantly he knew absolutely everything about The Elephant Man, James Brown, Walt Disney, Edgar Allen Poe etc. (his obsessions are actually one of the reasons I personally think he would score very high on the autism spectrum; but that's for another discussion :)

his obsessions are actually one of the reasons I personally think he would score very high on the autism spectrum; but that's for another discussion :)
as an autistic person, i agree! i've also observed how eerily similar this part of him is to how I obsess over my own special interests! this is yet another way how michael helps me not hide/mask my autistic traits.

obviously now we don't know for sure if he is actually on the autism spectrum but i definitely would like to find out, and i would especially like to know the thoughts of other autistic fans!

I wonder if Michael would be disssecting other people's work on a forum if he would be alive, lol.
Don't know about being active on a forum but the dissecting bit, yeah, I think he probably always did that. He did it as a child, didn't he, when he was studying other performers? I'm just getting to the end of Jermaine's book - which is crazy, I never thought I would ever go anywhere near that book, lol - and he reminded me on P.78/79 of young Michael bombarding Smokey Robinson and Jackie Wilson with questions when he met them. On P.130 he talks about Michael approaching music as a science as well as an art or a feeling. Really studying a piece of music and learning how to dissect it.

I do think so! He was very observant
He was. He seemed like a sponge, just taking it all in but more than most people do. Or that's the impression I get.

Gaz, we already know that Michael was a member here. Could you tell us what was Michael's favorite thread? What he liked most here?

I do know he used to love both the Gold pants and curls threads he used to laugh so much about both of those
@Victorious

IIRC, there was a confirmation comment from one of the mods back in the day. Can't find it but did find this from a Gaz Q&A.

There's lots of chat about Michael browsing the forum in the back pages of Gold Pants and Manhood. I thought it was just wishful thinking but apparently it was confirmed. I don't know that he was active on the board, I think he just looked at stuff.
Would be fun if that user you were always arguing with on here was actually MJ 😃

Back