The Jackson: Art On Ice 2016

The Art On Ice Festival held in Zurich celebrated on February 2, 2016 featured The Jacksons and many Olympic Champion Fugure Skaters performing many Jackson 5 and Michael's classics.

Gold medalist pair skaters in Sochi, Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov performing I'll Be There

Petr Gummenyk & Liza Nugumanova- I Want You Back - ABC - The Love You Save

Gold medalists in the dance category in Sochi, Meryl Davis and Charlie White- Blame It On The Boggie

My favorite male skater, gold medalist in Torino and Sochi, Evgeni Plushenko- DSTYGE

Gold medalist in Sochi, Adelina Sotnikova & Zabato Bebe - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

Poignat performance from sillver medalist in Torino, Stéphane Lambiel-Gone Too Soon

[video=youtube;fsH8j2K6nqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsH8j2K6nqw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Finale with The Jacksons, Jessie J and all the skaters- Black Or White

[video=youtube;jw4rHH_kwrg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw4rHH_kwrg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

If it was already posted, merge it please. Hope you like it.

^My sentiments exactly. But the channel sports where I live broadcast fugure skating when the competitors are looking for a spot in the Olympics and of course when the Olympics are on.

I've had a soft spot for Plushi even since Salt Lake City, 2002. He chose a Michael Medley for his short program but he fell trying to do the first jump and was a huge deduction leaving in the second place, therefore the silver medal. He did the exact same program in The Grand Prix, Evgeni just had a slight hesitation in his first jump.

As for the Jacksons performance, I liked their vocals in ABC/I Want You Back/The Love You Save and DSTYGE. I wish Jackie had sung the leading vocals instead, he's the second best singer of the brothers IMO.

^ Plushenko is great, but my big fave was Alexei Yagudin. Too bad he got injured.

Oh my goodness I can't believe I missed this! I always watch Stars on Ice or similar shows when they are on, and the fact that the Jackson brothers AND Jessie J were on makes me wish I had seen it on TV! So good!

Beautiful thread Snow White going back up to watch the videos. :)(y)

I :(cry on Gone Too Soon could not help it.

Last edited:
Great thread indeed Snow :D I was wondering when someone would actually dig these videos up. I remember people signaling whenever ice skaters would use Michael's music. I'm surprised it took y'all so long to find this one lolol. Interesting event they had there in Switzerland, especially touching of course being the segment about Michael's passing.

The bros did great. Btw of them, isn't today Marlon's birthday? Happy birthday to him :)

Back