The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty (Live TV Stream)~ ALL POSTS GO HERE!

Re: The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty (Live TV Stream)

Jermaine is the fool

Marlon is a trip. I've never heard the brotha talk this much. I always thought he had a personality of a door knob, I was so wrong.

This is what I'm enjoying, they aren't just names anymore, Marlon is funny, Jackie is thoughtful and sensitive, Tito is a straight trip, and we all know Jermaine but NOW we know where he fits in :lol:

John Lucas, thanks.

Lawd, Jermaine can't even kiss his wife, WTH was that?

LMFAOO @ Jackie!! :rofl:

Jermaines hair is treading topic on twitter hahhahaha

Am I the only one that who understand what jermaines wife meant when referring to katherine and how she makes her cry?

Lawd, Jermaine can't even kiss his wife, WTH was that?

lmao i was gona post that, what the hell eh!! lol. and he keeps wiping his lips, mebe his too shy to kiss on camera.

i must agree i love marlon, his funny.
I saw him talk for the first time on kelly and regis show. and then on lkl..and i was like woh his got similar humor as his brother michael. I love the brothers, but jermaine is "different" his like doing things on his own

Jermaine is trending topic lol!

Damn these adverts are longgg and boringgg

its amazing how everyone had so much to say before the show aired and was bashing the family and now everyone is like "the show isnt as bad as i thought"

SMH...90% of this board pulled a Latoya Jackson and spoke way to soon..didnt even give the show a chance! im enjoying the show i love the jackson family!

She meant that it is too emotional for her to watch Ms K mourning.

And Jermaine is a complete asshole for not showing up at that photo shoot. It is obvious to me that he wants to stand out from the brothers. He wants to be the big cheese and he wants everything to revolve around him.

its amazing how everyone had so much to say before the show aired and was bashing the family and now everyone is like "the show isnt as bad as i thought"

SMH...90% of this board pulled a Latoya Jackson and spoke way to soon..didnt even give the show a chance! im enjoying the show i love the jackson family!

LMFAO! Hey boo! *waves*

I LOVE 3T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TJ'S EFFIN HOT!!! he looks like my boyfriend hahah

damn the Jacksons just don't seem the same without Michael :(

I don't think those "90%" are in this thread so lets let them be ok, with the love :heart:

whew! 3T are so fine!:wub:

oooooo 3T :D

it's only because people are being respectful of the forum. ;-)
which it should be.

i'm on the phone ranting lol.
and :hysterical:

i'm not watching the show, but i got a lil birdy who tells me things.

:( at them talking about uncle michael

Back