The Jacksons Attending a BAD Tour Concert

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
Does anyone have information on this photo & what show this was? I really would love to see how his performance was that night
04f102fd1bde548fa16af6745d755012.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

These concerts happened during Michael's stay in New York City, from March 3-6, 1988, he was performing at Madison Square Garden, and the whole Jackson family came to his show, and they took a photo op backstage. This was also the place where Michael took the other photos with A-list celebs and actors.

These concerts happened during Michael's stay in New York City, from March 3-6, 1988, he was performing at Madison Square Garden, and the whole Jackson family came to his show, and they took a photo op backstage. This was also the place where Michael took the other photos with A-list celebs and actors.

Yes Femi,

You are right.

That's not true. On the picture he is wearing the pants he wore from June 1988 until January 1989. His hair is also longer than it was in March. It looks like January 1989 to me, but I could be wrong.

@wonderouzmj: why don't you ask one of the Jackson siblings via twitter?

@wonderouzmj: why don't you ask one of the Jackson siblings via twitter?
🤣That was so funny!! I'm still waiting for a reply from teddy Riley about "joy". & they probably wouldn't remember at all but I thank everyone for the info. I know how mj liked to outshine members so I know he was on his a game. Bouta try to check it out

That's not true. On the picture he is wearing the pants he wore from June 1988 until January 1989. His hair is also longer than it was in March. It looks like January 1989 to me, but I could be wrong.

Maybe it's the frame or something. I might be wrong also.

UPDATE: This photo-op happened in November 13, 1988 at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena. I've got the dates mixed up because of two articles from different dates. My bad this is where Michael took those backstage photos with his family, and other celebs.

0_I130411_145715_483792.jpg

1_Michael-Jackson-1958-2009-King-of-Pop.jpg

img_3691.jpg

img_3542.jpg

Bad-Tour-Backstage-michael-jackson-7603683-1491-1008.jpg

9022a197a8b5831322291887a01dbe5e.jpg

tumblr_lnimwpqu691qbu8mto1_500.jpg

Bad-Tour-Backstage-michael-jackson-7603673-939-1296.jpg

Who is the guy with the big glasses behind Michael & Janet? I don't recognize him.

Who is the guy with the big glasses behind Michael & Janet? I don't recognize him.
Lol I always thought that was tito until I looked to the left

I could only find this 1 clip

Back