The Jacksons songs with producer Greg Curtis (2009)

touchthesky

Proud Member
Hi everyone,
I have been watching the "Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" series. And I wonder if any of the songs that the brothers worked with producer Greg Curtis ever saw the light of day, either with the brothers or through another artist in the end. In these songs sing "Saturday Night" and "Dynasty for life."
Thank you.

Hi everyone,
I have been watching the "Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" series. And I wonder if any of the songs that the brothers worked with producer Greg Curtis ever saw the light of day, either with the brothers or through another artist in the end. In these songs sing "Saturday Night" and "Dynasty for life."
Thank you.
Expound on this? When were these songs made and what are they?

As I pointed out in the thread title and body, they were made in 2009. And the footage of their making is in that docuseries.
They were supposed to be part of a "comeback" album for the The Jacksons 40th Anniversary.

As I pointed out in the thread title and body, they were made in 2009. And the footage of their making is in that docuseries.
They were supposed to be part of a "comeback" album for the The Jacksons 40th Anniversary.
Right, thanks for clarifying. So modern day Jackson's tunes.

Sounds like they've been shelved unfortunately. There's been a rumored follow up for a while. Last I saw they even wanted MJs vocals on some songs. A sure fire way to end up in limbo.

Back