'The King Of Pop - Never Before In History' book. is it rare??

Looks VERY, VERY suspicious to me.

This "MJ" logo can only be seen on ITALIAN counterfeit products by mjjforum.IT / mjjshop / mjjmagazine (etc.) and on some of the new merchandize distributed by Bravado/AEG Live.

I don't know the history of this specific "MJ" logo, but I doubt it even existed back in 1995. So better be careful.

Also the seller has re-listed it, that means he either wants to get far more money for it or he's trying to sell several copies of this. Both are signs of a fraud.

My advice: Don't bid.

yeah and it says for ever the king of pop i doubt that michael would ever put that on his own merchandaise?

yeah i was thinking it was a bit weird because i've usually seen most stuff before.. i wasn't going to bid, just curious. i know how much fake stuff there is on ebay, it's ridiculous. thanks :)

I think it is real because I've heard about it before and seen it sell for quite a high price but I don't think that seller is genuine because if you look at his feedback he has sold alot before so I doubt they are real copies.

I think it is real because I've heard about it before and seen it sell for quite a high price but I don't think that seller is genuine because if you look at his feedback he has sold alot before so I doubt they are real copies.

Many people simply have no clue I'd say. See, how many REPLICATED (=fakes) "Someone Put Your Hand Out" CDs have been sold on eBay since Michael's passing? Hundreds?

It's easy to identify the faked item (if you know what to look for), but still 99% are buying the REPLICATES.

Considering this item here, I'm pretty sure this "MJ logo" didn't exist in 1995. Also this looks pretty much like it was designed especially to "remember" Michael Jackson - as if he was gone. However this wasn't the case back then. I'm 100% sure this is FAKE.

Back