The list of people, you want to avoid.

Though of another one to add. Add Priscilla Presley. Why? Because it's clear she hates Michael after he married Lisa Marie and I even suspect that she's been planting bad seeds of lies into Lisa Marie's head that gets her to say crap about him. Priscilla such lousy @$$ b:censored: (forgive me for saying that, but I censored it).

New list:

Oprah Winfrey
Eminem
Rupert Everett
Jarvis Cocker
Daniel Radcliffe
James Cordon
Gene Simmons
Katt Williams
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers
Cher
Jimmy Kimmel
Diane Diamond
Peter King
Ricky Gervais
Russell Brand
Ultimate Warrior
Frankie Boyle
Rosie O'Donnell
Nancy Grace
Gloria Allred
Lisa Bloom
Family Guy
Howard Stern
Chris Evans
Jamie Foxx
Patsie Kensit
Bob Geldof
Priscilla Presley

Chris Rock definitely needs to be added to the list. He's said disgusting things about Michael

PoPagree33606 said:
Though of another one to add. Add Priscilla Presley. Why? Because it's clear she hates Michael after he married Lisa Marie and I even suspect that she's been planting bad seeds of lies into Lisa Marie's head that gets her to say crap about him. Priscilla such lousy @$$ b:censored: (forgive me for saying that, but I censored it).

I totally agree with you on that

True and she better know many people were not happy and do not like LMP when Mike married her. MJ was a self made success/millionaire and did not inherit wealth. I will censor myself as well.

Sheryl Crow. Mike gave her a big break by having her on his tour and she dissed him, and it really hurt him.

New list:

Oprah Winfrey
Eminem
Rupert Everett
Jarvis Cocker
Daniel Radcliffe
James Cordon
Gene Simmons
Katt Williams
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers
Cher
Jimmy Kimmel
Diane Diamond
Peter King
Ricky Gervais
Russell Brand
Ultimate Warrior
Frankie Boyle
Rosie O'Donnell
Nancy Grace
Gloria Allred
Lisa Bloom
Family Guy
Howard Stern
Chris Evans
Jamie Foxx
Patsie Kensit
Bob Geldof
Priscilla Presley
Chris Rock
Sheryl Crow

Are we talking about Captain America Chris Evans or UK radio DJ Chris Evans?

dam2040;4233401 said:
You’d be hard pressed to find anyone in 2003 that actually stood up for MJ. Britney Spears came close but that was so half assed.

The entire UK “Rock” scene hated him for pretending he was God in 1995-1996. So many people attacked him during the BRITs performance.

This would be one of the longest lists in history if it included every celebrity who publically shat on MJ.

So avoid Britney Spears because she did not come out and defend him? Sorry but that's a lame reason to cast people off! Sure I did not like her weak attempts of defending him but I would not write someone off because of it. It's not her job to do so nor should it be an expectation.

Even IF someone said they were not sure if Michael did it or not in her shoes, that's not a 'wrong' answer. Not everyone fallowed his case and his life the way we do. We have a little more time on our hands obviously!

So avoid Britney Spears because she did not come out and defend him? Sorry but that's a lame reason to cast people off! Sure I did not like her weak attempts of defending him but I would not write someone off because of it. It's not her job to do so nor should it be an expectation.

Even IF someone said they were not sure if Michael did it or not in her shoes, that's not a 'wrong' answer. Not everyone fallowed his case and his life the way we do. We have a little more time on our hands obviously!

I think it was just an example of someone who nearly defended him. She should not be on the list, neither should she be avoided in any way... as far as I know, she never said a bad word about Michael.

Add those lying m-f:censored:ing lying backstabbing sons of b:censored:es Robson and STABchuck.

Actually britney spears did defend mj when she was interviewd by diane sawyer she said '' i choose to belive thats untrue''

Prince's ex wife Mayte Garcia should be on this list. She supported Wade Robson's BS accusations.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Very proud of u wade!! <a href="http://t.co/e9o4iDvRBy">http://t.co/e9o4iDvRBy</a><br>Truth always comes out, his music was genius but as a human being ,don&#8217;t 4get we r all human</p>&mdash; mayte garcia (@maytegarcia) <a href="https://twitter.com/maytegarcia/status/335089207410307075?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 16, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Mayte need to sit her tail down (wonder how she feel now that this fool case is over and all the stuff has come out about him? And she going to so call believe someone like Wade who defended MJ most of his life even after death until he thought of using this to make money now that MJ is gone something Wade would not have done if MJ was alive.). ANd she needs to stop judging MJ. Facts proved Mjs innocence. If she want to talk, it is said Prince started looking at her at 16 years old. So by that account, prince was a pedo. Go sit down Mayte. Again, I am not tripping over people who talked about MJ out of clearly being competitive against him (even what some are saying what Britney may have said which even at that I can understand but when those like Gene Simmon, or this Mayte, etc who clearly knows NOTHING and want to run their mouth, those are who I have issue with.

New list:

Oprah Winfrey
Eminem
Rupert Everett
Jarvis Cocker
Daniel Radcliffe
James Cordon
Gene Simmons
Katt Williams
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers
Cher
Jimmy Kimmel
Diane Diamond
Peter King
Ricky Gervais
Russell Brand
Ultimate Warrior
Frankie Boyle
Rosie O'Donnell
Nancy Grace
Gloria Allred
Lisa Bloom
Family Guy
Howard Stern
Chris Evans
Jamie Foxx
Patsie Kensit
Bob Geldof
Priscilla Presley
Chris Rock
Sheryl Crow
Wade Robson
Jimmy Safechuck
Mayte Garcia

Add Lil Wayne to the list. He called Michael a 'fag.' There is a video of it on youtube. I don't want to post it here.

Thanks

New list:

Oprah Winfrey
Eminem
Rupert Everett
Jarvis Cocker
Daniel Radcliffe
James Cordon
Gene Simmons
Katt Williams
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers
Cher
Jimmy Kimmel
Diane Diamond
Peter King
Ricky Gervais
Russell Brand
Ultimate Warrior
Frankie Boyle
Rosie O'Donnell
Nancy Grace
Gloria Allred
Lisa Bloom
Family Guy
Howard Stern
Chris Evans
Jamie Foxx
Patsie Kensit
Bob Geldof
Priscilla Presley
Chris Rock
Sheryl Crow
Wade Robson
Jimmy Safechuck
Mayte Garcia
Lil Wayne

If something/somebody is going to get you down then avoiding them is probably not a bad thing whatever the cause.

I think the list needs to clarify that it's the UK radio DJ Chris Evans, and not the Captain America Chris Evans

yeh i was gonna say better not be the one from the avengers movie

Oprah Winfrey
Eminem
Rupert Everett
Jarvis Cocker
Daniel Radcliffe
James Cordon
Gene Simmons
Katt Williams
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers
Cher
Jimmy Kimmel
Diane Diamond
Peter King
Ricky Gervais
Russell Brand
Ultimate Warrior
Frankie Boyle
Rosie O'Donnell
Nancy Grace
Gloria Allred
Lisa Bloom
Family Guy
Howard Stern
Chris Evans (UK Radio DJ)
Jamie Foxx
Patsie Kensit
Bob Geldof
Priscilla Presley
Chris Rock
Sheryl Crow
Wade Robson
Jimmy Safechuck
Mayte Garcia
Lil Wayne

add richard marx to the list he's been dissing mj on twitter

Oprah Winfrey
Eminem
Rupert Everett
Jarvis Cocker
Daniel Radcliffe
James Cordon
Gene Simmons
Katt Williams
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers
Cher
Jimmy Kimmel
Diane Diamond
Peter King
Ricky Gervais
Russell Brand
Ultimate Warrior
Frankie Boyle
Rosie O'Donnell
Nancy Grace
Gloria Allred
Lisa Bloom
Family Guy
Howard Stern
Chris Evans (UK Radio DJ)
Jamie Foxx
Patsie Kensit
Bob Geldof
Priscilla Presley
Chris Rock
Sheryl Crow
Wade Robson
Jimmy Safechuck
Mayte Garcia
Lil Wayne
Richard Marx

add richard marx to the list he's been dissing mj on twitter

Oh yeah. That loathing son of a b:censored: deserved to be on that list and he just earned good.

Last edited:
Back