The Lost Children

Now come on now...

There are certain MJ slow/ballads that I love. She's out of my life, lady in my life, will you be there, gone too soon. I can go on..

It's the cheese factor, I can't stand.
I don’t find it cheezy at all. Sincere is what it is!

Now come on now...

There are certain MJ slow/ballads that I love. She's out of my life, lady in my life, will you be there, gone too soon. I can go on..

It's the cheese factor, I can't stand.
None of those are cheesy though. They're pretty much just standard songs about love or a self affirmation.

These others are pretty much far beyond those in saccharine, basically religious levels of singing a creed.

None of those are cheesy though. They're pretty much just standard songs about love or a self affirmation.

These others are pretty much far beyond those in saccharine, basically religious levels of singing a creed.
I forgot heal the world , that's super cheesy but I do like it, love it actually

Well, yeah, it's pretty cheesy. It is also a much stronger, more well defined melody than the others though
You told me that none of the songs I mentioned were cheesy , I replied saying that heal the world is.

What's the problem now?

What songs are we talking about here?

You told me that none of the songs I mentioned were cheesy , I replied saying that heal the world is.

What's the problem now?
What problem?

I'm agreeing that Heal The World is "cheesy", or just call it saccharine or something. It's the original vein for Lost Children and Speechless.

Back