The Michael Jackson Chart Watch

still 16 on BB 200, I think that`s great

@billboardcharts

Offiziell
@michaeljackson's 'Thriller' has now spent 550 total weeks on the #Billboard200 (No. 16 this week).

It's the 10th album in history to reach the milestone.

This week's top-selling vinyl albums:
1. @taylorswift13 Midnights
2. @michaeljackson Thriller
3. @Harry_Styles Harry's House
4. #VinceGuaraldiTrio A Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack
5. @taylorswift13 Folklore
https://twitter.com/billboardcharts

Offiziell
This week's top-selling albums:
3. @tompetty Live At The Fillmore 1997
4. @thecure Wish
5. @bocelli_matteo, @AndreaBocelli & @virginiabocelli A Family Christmas

Last edited:

still 16 on BB 200, I think that`s great

@billboardcharts

Offiziell
@michaeljackson's 'Thriller' has now spent 550 total weeks on the #Billboard200 (No. 16 this week).

It's the 10th album in history to reach the milestone.

This week's top-selling vinyl albums:
3. @Harry_Styles Harry's House
4. #VinceGuaraldiTrio A Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack
5. @taylorswift13 Folklore
https://twitter.com/billboardcharts

Offiziell
This week's top-selling albums:
3. @tompetty Live At The Fillmore 1997
4. @thecure Wish
5. @bocelli_matteo, @AndreaBocelli & @virginiabocelli A Family Christmas
A lot better than the hits prediction, which had Thriller at 23.

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town returns to Billboard Hot 100 chart at #49. It previously peaked at #41 last year.

I believe that there is a real possibility of it reaching the top 20 during this Christmas season.

Also, the Jackson 5 Christmas album returns to Billboard 200 chart at #97.

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town returns to Billboard Hot 100 chart at #49. It previously peaked at #41 last year.

I believe that there is a real possibility of it reaching the top 20 during this Christmas season.

I had no idea it peaked at #41 last year. It's already so close! I would love to see it reach top 20. Honestly, this is a good moment ❤️

Billboard Holiday 100 as opposed to Billboard 100 but still cheerful news, imo. :)

Also, the Hot 100 Recurrents (eh?)

BB Streaming Songs:

Last edited:
Billboard Holiday 100 as opposed to Billboard 100 but still cheerful news, imo. :)

Also, the Hot 100 Recurrents (eh?)

BB Streaming Songs:

You know there is a real possibility of Santa Claus is Going To Town hitting the top 10 on billboard 100 during the Christmas season, if there is a SCIGTT challenge just like there was a Thriller challenge during the Halloween season.

The Christmas season is way longer than the Halloween season, and the public care way more about Christmas music than Halloween music.

You know there is a real possibility of Santa Claus is Going To Town hitting the top 10 on billboard 100 during the Christmas season, if there is a SCIGTT challenge just like there was a Thriller challenge during the Halloween season.

Did you mean something like this?

The Christmas season is way longer than the Halloween season, and the public care way more about Christmas music than Halloween music.
Good point.

Hot Recurrents charts feature any songs that are just below Billboard Hot 100.

Last week, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town hit #49 on Hot 100. Because of Billboard dumb rules that don't allow really old songs to chart on Hot 100, unless if they have sold enough units to be in the top 50, that is the reason why Santa Claus Is Coming To Town dropped from Hot 100 this week.

Hot Recurrents is basically any song that just below Billboard Hot 100.
Thank you so much. I couldn't work it out, lol.

Last week, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town hit #49 on Hot 100. Because of Billboard dumb rules that don't allow really old songs to chart on Hot 100, unless if they have sold enough units to be in the top 50, that is the reason why Santa Claus Is Coming To Town dropped from Hot 100 this week.
god, it's all so complicated. I guess they must have their reasons but I agree, it does seem really dumb.

Hot Recurrents charts feature any songs that are just below Billboard Hot 100.

Dumbest rule ever! Jeez haha

Can't find this on musiccanada.com. Gah!

EDIT - OK, have tried to verify this. Checked out these three Twitter accounts. Got lost in a world of JUNO Awards followed by endless K-Pop followed by ... I don't even know. Lost the will to live. Gave up. Have to hope this is legit. Looks like it is.

My IT skills are truly crap, lol.

Last edited:
Back