The Michael Jackson Crown Logo - Should it be Changed or am I Overthinking it?

Maxym

Proud Member
Donations
$6.00
They're using this crown sign everywhere:
logo.png

But this is in fact a symbol for the Queen :)

chess-335030_960_720.png

Last edited:
Re: They need to change this on michaeljackson.com... (Or maybe I'm just overthinking?)

If you compare it to a chess set you are right, they are using the Queens crown in their logo's

Re: They need to change this on michaeljackson.com... (Or maybe I'm just overthinking?)

In addition to chess symbols, for me this looks like a female crown from the start, it actually makes me think of a tiara. (Right if you look for "tiara" in Google Image/Cliparts, first result is... and there are more)
7273721ef3f0669c6e3df4ab077256fd.png

Last edited:

Hmm, I never really thought much about it. I don't think it's a problem really.

It's a crown. I think it looks fine. - We can always over-analyze everything, but really I think we can use our time better than that.

Watch a MJ concert or enjoy his music :)

It's just a stylised crown image and when linked with Michael Jackson's name, it automatically spells out K.I.N.G. to me.

I never considered it to be a female crown at all....it never crossed my mind once.

A quick google of " King's Crowns" brings up some examples like this, which look quite masculine and are obviously the kind of crowns that inspired the MJ logo:

dda04f32cad91d56e0817e5a2d11c4aa.jpg

57db91bcef37887008a7df6c86094756.jpg

king-gold-crown-3d-model-low-poly-max-obj-fbx-mtl.jpg

gold-king-crown-clipart-6.jpg

No need for the Estate or the website to change anything, in my opinion.

I want them to bring back the HIStory MJ logo, that one still looks pretty cool to this day. Pretty sure they used an iteration of that logo for the STTR hologram intro.

I want them to bring back the HIStory MJ logo, that one still looks pretty cool to this day. Pretty sure they used an iteration of that logo for the STTR hologram intro.
That's my 1 & only favorite!

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Back